Unofficial Callout..441 and Ddec vs....The Course Part IV-CONTEST!!

mikedean441

6X HOF
Reaction score
Handicap
And we're back:

Many years ago FL golf got the best of Prestige Worldwide as they set the course on fire on the way to a best ball team score of 98.

Years later, this past June in glorious Toledo Ohio, this duo had redemption to even the series (details can be found here https://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...-vs-The-Course) after firing an 81 against the course score of 83.

Then last October at the Ultimate Gathering, despite a slow start when many thought this duo was toast, they battled back on an epic back 9 to shoot a 77 vs a course score of 80.

The duo is on a hot streak now winning both callouts since the disasterous 98 many years ago.

The stars have aligned, and we are taking our talent to the NEW Course at the Ultimate Gathering(https://www.thehackersparadise.com/forum/showthread.php/100075-2018-2nd-Annual-Un-Official-Ultimate-Gathering-ALL-ARE-WELCOME!)

WITB: Our signatures are updated-ish

Course: Grand Cypress Golf Resort-New Course- Blue/White Combo Tees which will play about 6,400
https://www.grandcypress.com/orlando_golf_resort_club/course_information/

When: This Saturday morning, shotgun start at 8am hole #1.

The Callout:
After months of deliberation, reviews from mathmatical experts and an in depth analysis like no other, the magical # this go around will be 78.

The Wager: Will Prestige Worldwide in their triumphant return to Florida for the Gathering shoot 78(tie) or better?

The Contest: Its easy, will we shoot 78 or better? Then part 2 is providing the score we will shoot. No contest entries will be accepted after 7am on Saturday.

The prize: If there are any ties in submissions, we will have a random draw for the winner. The winner will receive the official Un-Official Ultimate Gathering SWAG bag (code for goodies from the Grand Cypress Pro Shop).

Good luck everyone!

Last edited:
I think you guys go on your way to shoot a smooth 36/37 73

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Florida is a beast boys! 78 is a lofty goal, but I'm going to guess the course gets you by just a little bit.

I'm going to go with an 82 as Bermuda is worth a couple strokes alone and that's going to keep you out of the 70s. Hate that stuff. I hope I'm wrong and play well fellas! Can't wait to follow along.

Last edited:
The boys will get it done by shooting 76. DONT let me down ha ha

It’s an 80 this time. The streak sadly ends. Hope I’m wrong tho!

Sad to say it, but I think the course is going to win this one. I’m gonna guess Team Prestige shoots a smooth 83. Too many funz to be had for either of them to be in tip top shape Saturday morning.

sorry boys, i think this one's gonna jump up and bite you. i'm going 84.

Saturday is late in the game. Y'all might be tied from Thursday and Friday.... Especially all that water sliding I expect you to be doing. 84!!

Also, how is the course score you speak of determined?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Unofficial Callout..441 and Ddec vs....The Course Part IV-CONTEST!!

85.....complete petty posting as my 85 bears are still bitter about the Miami game and this is in Florida....so ya 85!

Have fun and im sure this will be an amazing follow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Saturday is late in the game. Y'all might be tied from Thursday and Friday.... Especially all that water sliding I expect you to be doing. 84!!

mathmatics, lots and lots of mathmatics. Or we keep moving it up 2 strokes (after the first one was 3)

Looks like Dean and I will be keeping the swag bag with these entries :)

I'll go the other way and say your extensive prep nets you the win as you sneak in with a 77.

I going with the over. As talented and prestigious as the golf games are of these two, I think the course takes one back this time. I'm thinking an 84 is in sights.

78! Yous guys can match it! Doooooooooooo eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!!!!

The boys will git ‘er done.

Nail biter but a 79...
Glad I will get to see this one firsthand can't wait for tomorrow to light this candle!

Interesting, I will go with the under and hope you can manage a 77.

I'm going to say 82. Won't recover from the War Topper in time.

Very open... if they lose 4 balls total I’d be surprised, you can go 70 yards right and be in a fairway... just not yours

77 - Get after it!

I'm going to say 82. Won't recover from the War Topper in time.

I have altered my beverage strategy. Go Hard Thursday night, Go Hard-ish Friday Night, Go Hardest Saturday night, Go Home Sunday

Back