SHIFTY

Orgasm Donor
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
Anyone used one of these before? Good idea to raise money at a golf tournament. At Construction Association Tournament at Cooke golf course. And they had this golf ball cannon, powered by compressed air, and a generator to fill the compressor. It would shoot around 340 yards, and we had to pay $5 to use it, but then got to use the shot as our drive in the tournament. They also had a rope circle in the fairway over 300 yards away. If you got the ball in the circle you won a 13oz bottle of booze. Really neat idea.

The guy at 1:40 slices the ball with the cannon, just like he does in real life. Boy did we laugh!

I played at a charity tournament, we used this as our tee shot on a long par 4 over water. We ended up about 50 yards out. It was pretty hilarious to see the ball travel so far.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I think it is a super fun idea. Something different, something that hopefully still gets everyone far down the fairway.

Sorry, I mistook this for a Jamie Sadlowski thread. :confused2:

That is cool. Never have seen one previously.

Fun and cool.

FWIW, this would be a firearm in NJ punishable by no less than 3 years in jail.

I have seen this as an option in a couple of fund raiser tourneys I have played in.
They are fun to watch. One of the cannons used last year was shooting the balls out to just over 400 yards.
It was being used on a very long par 5.....of course.

I think it is a super fun idea. Something different, something that hopefully still gets everyone far down the fairway.

Oooooh Braddman love the new avatar, lol. Always picture him being the old guy on a beach wearing a speedo!

They used one of these for a tournament at my club this year. Just be careful with it because they drilled a 60 year old lady in the back at around 10 yards. They had to take her to the hospital with really bad pain. Never found out what happened to her. Pretty crazy.

Back