Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Awesome Jimmy!! That capped off on heck of a great day for you buddy.

Love that towel Wardy! Knowing how much you love everything Disney it's freaking perfect. Well done Secret Santa

A whole bunch of awesome going down in here. Love it

Awesome Jimmy!! That capped off on heck of a great day for you buddy.
You're not kidding Cookie. My jaw hit the floor when I opened the box. I honestly couldn't believe it. I thought maybe something was inside a citizen container to just protect it better but when I opened it I just yelled "Holy Sh!t!"

I own that same watch. It's a mighty fine time piece, and aside from my Citizen diving watch ... my favorite. Your SS hooked you up something awesome ... that watch will last you for years, nay decades.

I'm at a loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say. Whoever you are Secret Santa. THANK YOU. I can't say how much I appreciate this gift. The generosity of this place is amazing.

ec5b45b6f6b75d05542b873a071815db.jpg

I own that same watch. It's a mighty fine time piece, and aside from my Citizen diving watch ... my favorite. Your SS hooked you up something awesome ... that watch will last you for years, nay decades.
Oh I know dude. I'm in love. I was actually telling my wife I wanted a new watch with a silver/chrome band because they go with everything. I have an all black fossil lol yeah I know fossil that looks good with certain stuff but I can't wear it all the time. The Citizen will get the special treatment from me. That thing will be my baby lol.

santa is so over the top this year, nice to see the love I here!!!!!!

I'm at a loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say. Whoever you are Secret Santa. THANK YOU. I can't say how much I appreciate this gift. The generosity of this place is amazing.

ec5b45b6f6b75d05542b873a071815db.jpg

maybe it is santa's way of saying "time" for new clubs.....lol

Hey maddog... Santa says "you first"

clubs, yes. but I will give up my putter when you pry my cold dead fingers from it......lol

Amazing job from the recent secret santas!!

Back