Magnetic Cases for Range Finders

I use one now, it's fallen a couple times when going over huge bumps, but on the normal driving stuff, it's quite firmly connected.
Good to hear and something I'll keep in mind.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I have the monument. It just works.

It sticks to wedges so if taking clubs away from the cart it doesn't get lost. I walk over to ball, laser distance, stick it to a club I'm not using. When I'm done it picks up with the clubs.

Been using it for a good year now and the only issue I have with it (actually issue with me) is that in my haste to leave the course at the end of the round I tend to leave it attached to the cart. My DFW THP mates can attest to this and have had to call me multiple times minutes after I leave to report they have my rangefinder. I even went so far as leaving mine on the cart, throwing my clubs in the car, 2 weeks later getting them out for golf the next day and only then realizing my rangefinder was missing. Called the course and amazingly they had it in the pro shop. I have done my best to lose my rangefinder with that damn strap but it does work and has never fallen out of the cart on me. So now I make it a point that when I use it on the 18th fairway I throw it right into the bag!

Used the strap for the 1st time today....and THIS THING WORKS WELL!!!

Well worth the $25 price tag on Amazon.

For anyone concerned with whether it'll hold over bumps (or curbs...lol), they are non-issues. I intentionally hit bumps and went over a curb to see if I could shake it loose and it barely moved. It slightly rotated around the metal cart pillar, but the magnets held it to the post and it didn't slip at all.

As others have stated, just make sure the 2 magnets are "attached" to the metal post and you have nothing to worry about.

Verdict: WINNER

Used the strap for the 1st time today....and THIS THING WORKS WELL!!!

Well worth the $25 price tag on Amazon.

For anyone concerned with whether it'll hold over bumps (or curbs...lol), they are non-issues. I intentionally hit bumps and went over a curb to see if I could shake it loose and it barely moved. It slightly rotated around the metal cart pillar, but the magnets held it to the post and it didn't slip at all.

As others have stated, just make sure the 2 magnets are "attached" to the metal post and you have nothing to worry about.

Verdict: WINNER

Ya the monument strap is awesome. Really glad I bought it.

Back