Finish This Sentence .... "You know you are in for a long day when ...."

Referring to the OP, a group of us were teeing off one morning when an older gentleman from the group ahead of us came back toward us in his cart. One of the guys said, "Hey, Bob, what's going on?" His answer: "I took a fart for granted." That story gets tossed around our club repeatedly.

Referring to the OP, a group of us were teeing off one morning when an older gentleman from the group ahead of us came back toward us in his cart. One of the guys said, "Hey, Bob, what's going on?" His answer: "I took a fart for granted." That story gets tossed around our club repeatedly.
Lmfao!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

When you notice the large outing going off as you roll up to the tee

When you notice the large outing going off as you roll up to the tee

Piggybacking on this....

When you can buy: string, drives from the pro, and booze from the same person......

When you're playing with a "Caps" fan :alien2::clown::drinks:

When the group in front of you is a 5 some of older golfers with push carts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao!! Is this from personal experience?

You know you are in for a long day when it’s 7:30am and your buddy hands you a beer in the parking lot.

I would say, " Thank you" duh...

When you waiting to tee of and the starter says we are about 15 minutes behind and there are three foursomes ahead of your twosome

When you get matched up with a Pittsburgh Steelers fan!

Sent from my Note 8 using Tapatalk

You find out you’re sharing a cart with @golfinnut

Golf related: I drop kick on the first tee.

Non-golf related: There is no caffeine in the morning....

Oh I'll wait for the next group thanks!

You find out you’re sharing a cart with @golfinnut
I can easily get into another cart Bunghole!

Played with @stemmy66 I take it?

Played with @stemmy66 I take it?
Yes and it was a Awesome time.
I can still hear him going "Oh Billy" over and over for 36 holes.

Yes and it was a Awesome time.
I can still hear him going "Oh Billy" over and over for 36 holes.

Your definition of awesome must be wildly different from my own

... when the foursome in front of you (vacationers who probably play golf once a year) each hit two drives apiece on the first tee and none of them goes more than 25 yards and none go straight.

I feel like there's more to this story :rofl:

....when the single in front of you waits for the green to clear on a short par 4 then promptly sprays oneven e 50 yards right.

I've been the a-hole of which you refer more than once. In my defense, I take all conditions into account and if I can get to it, I wait. It's almost always a bad sign when I wait. If I were to hit, I'd probably roll it right between the guy taking the flag outs legs. I did that once when I didn't think I could get there. Luckily I got a "nice shot!" when I sheepishly drove up.

I'd rather hit it pin high and 50 yards right though then top it 50 yards in front of me (btdt too, lol!).

When you show up for your tee time, see they are 5 groups behind, and each of those groups is double fisting beer on the practice green.

Back