Finish This Sentence .... "You know you are in for a long day when ...."

golfinnut

DANNY LE! WHAT A GUY!
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
HEAT!
Just for fun :act-up: Finish the sentence above. (Can be anything, not necessarily just golf related)

I'll start ....

.... you "shart" yourself on the 1st tee box while putting a tee in the ground.

when I get up in the morning!!!

when you take a divot on the first tee box

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

my first drive goes right

Just for fun :act-up: Finish the sentence above. (Can be anything, not necessarily just golf related)

I'll start ....

Lmao!! Is this from personal experience?

You know you are in for a long day when it’s 7:30am and your buddy hands you a beer in the parking lot.

When your first ball that is in the woods is better than your breakfast ball

You top your punch out shot----back into the woods

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

The two guys you're playing in league are talking about flighting shots in and you're just hoping your shot goes straight. :D

When I walk in the doors of my current job.... . Golf has been on the back burner going on 3 straight weeks and I’ve only played 27 holes in that time

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Its going to be a long day when i see three balls and cant hit the one in the middle.

Seriously, when my short game is off...thats when i know a big number is coming.

When your sick and throwing up at the same time you are also having diarrhea

The two guys you're playing in league are talking about flighting shots in and you're just hoping your shot goes straight. :D
Hey we only said that a few times. Lol

when you hit a bird on the freeway while doing 80 and all you see is a white splat on your windshield.

You back out of the drive and the car dies!!! :banghead:

When you are hitting your second provisional ball off the first tee..

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Similar to Sox Fan - driver going right on the first tee gets in my head. My first iron shot is another one.

... when you play an iron off the first to be safe and s**** it.

When you get to the course and realize you left your driver at the neighbors house last night while using his simulator...been there, done that....

When every drive on the range is a massive slice, and the entire front 9 has OB right.

You get paired on the first tee with a husband and wife who proceed to tell you... Yea, this is the first time we have played in 6 months. In fact, my wife has new clubs that still have plastic on them she got at Christmas

You get paired on the first tee with a husband and wife who proceed to tell you... Yea, this is the first time we have played in 6 months. In fact, my wife has new clubs that still have plastic on them she got at Christmas
"You all don't mind if I go ahead do you? I have somewhere to be."

when the guy you got paired up with runs out to the fairway to bring his ball back to try that tee shot one more time....

The guy you get paired with has an entire bag of hybrids.. including a PW hybrid. (Yes, it happened and it was an ugly round)

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

When the group in front of you hits multiple balls off the tee.

I'll start ....

I feel like there's more to this story :rofl:

....when the single in front of you waits for the green to clear on a short par 4 then promptly sprays one 50 yards right.

Back