StarWars Battlefront Thread (xbox/ps4/pc)

Supremacy and Walker Assault can be brutal. I see some people ending the game at 2-40 and 5-25. It's just all out warfare. I prefer to stick to my 10 vs 10 in blast. I'll wonder out sometimes to other modes.

Here are some clips of my game play. They aren't my best kill streaks or anything, just moments I though were cool, funny, or that show off this awesome game. Let me know what you guys think.
As you will see Luke is my favorite Hero. Also notice when I'm first Luke in the video, the second person I kill, I kill him before swinging. I blocked in the air and got him with a headshot with his own blaster bolt.

I think I'm level 34 or something with a 0.5 K/D. It's been rough
You play like me. I'm 0.54 on the k/d. I blame my old man reaction time.

I'm getting better pretty quick. I'm usually top 5 on my team after those maniacs who go 60-3 somehow.

I haven't played it a ton, although every time I do I enjoy it. Heroes V Villians has probably been my favorite so far. My KD is probably awful.

video of me breaking level 50 then unlocking the gorgeous Shadow Trooper outfit. I will use this outfit on all levels except hoth, which I'll use the white scout trooper outfit.
Apparently level 50 is the highest level? weird, but a long awaited achievement for myself.

Can't wait for the Christmas noobs. Should be a nice boost to the ol K/D.

Played multiplyer for the first time, got to level 10. Lot's of people seem to use the E-11, however when I use it, it's a horrid weapon. Maybe I don't know how to use it yet.

My son just picked it up, and I watched him play for a few minutes last night. It would seem that pre-order pistol is WAY overpowered. Looks amazing though. I might have to grab it.

My son just picked it up, and I watched him play for a few minutes last night. It would seem that pre-order pistol is WAY overpowered. Looks amazing though. I might have to grab it.
Nah it's short range, plenty of ways to counter. Up close is beast tho for sure.

The spawn point in this game are the worst I have ever seen. I am disgusted by this and may just quit this game because of it. EA fails once again.

The spawn point in this game are the worst I have ever seen. I am disgusted by this and may just quit this game because of it. EA fails once again.

I only play Walker Assault, and usually play with a decent partner to spawn off of, so really isn't a problem for me. Having that partner to spawn off of is a huge advantage.

Can't wait for the Christmas noobs. Should be a nice boost to the ol K/D.

Well xmas isn't here yet, but since the movie came out the noobs are out. This weekend my k/d jumped 19 points, and I was already a level 50 with lots of kills, so a jump that much is hard. So had some really dominating matches this weekend. Played for hours after watching "the Force Awakens". Totally in StarWars mode! Hope they come out with some Movie Characters to play as, as well as new levels soon. Need some new Heros soon.

Well xmas isn't here yet, but since the movie came out the noobs are out. This weekend my k/d jumped 19 points, and I was already a level 50 with lots of kills, so a jump that much is hard. So had some really dominating matches this weekend. Played for hours after watching "the Force Awakens". Totally in StarWars mode! Hope they come out with some Movie Characters to play as, as well as new levels soon. Need some new Heros soon.

I'm up to level 42 IIRC because of the double XP weekend. I had a 6-7 game streak on Saturday where I annihilated the other team. Watched the new movie on Friday and played this game a lot this weekend. I agree that we need some more additions soon.

I must have missed the double xP weekend... When was that?

I must have missed the double xP weekend... When was that?

Started on Friday and I think it's still going for a couple of more hours. Maybe only on the PS4?

I love this game, spawn points aside...the thing that bugs me the most is the clear advantage the Rebels have in the sky. I mean, all else equal, the X or A wings will DESTROY the Imperial Ties because of the shield advantages. They need to make it more equal. But man, picking off ground troops unchallenged in the Speeder is so rewarding.

I love this game, spawn points aside...the thing that bugs me the most is the clear advantage the Rebels have in the sky. I mean, all else equal, the X or A wings will DESTROY the Imperial Ties because of the shield advantages. They need to make it more equal. But man, picking off ground troops unchallenged in the Speeder is so rewarding.
Maybe I'm wrong but I feel the Imperials are unmatched on the ground. No Rebel Vehicles is killer in Supremacy mode.

Maybe I'm wrong but I feel the Imperials are unmatched on the ground. No Rebel Vehicles is killer in Supremacy mode.

Yes, this is also true...my biggest rack of kills before dying was in an AT-ST. 52. Of course, I was accused of hacking after that. lol

Yes, this is also true...my biggest rack of kills before dying was in an AT-ST. 52. Of course, I was accused of hacking after that. lol

In my games the AT-ST doesn't last long enough to get that many kills. People usually kill them fast.

Well finished all the base command missions on the Battlefront companion app, including the new holiday ones. So have 64/64 sieges completed with 192/192 stars.
Works out to quite a bit of extra cash I earned for Battlefront from this simple strategy game.

On another note, the lag in SWBF last night was so bad, it was unplayable. My other online games seemed to work fine. Anyone else have any issues?

Anyone else bored with this? It was fun for awhile but the lack of customization made me lose interest. Still like playing it, just not as much. Hope they add stuff

Well finished all the base command missions on the Battlefront companion app, including the new holiday ones. So have 64/64 sieges completed with 192/192 stars.
Works out to quite a bit of extra cash I earned for Battlefront from this simple strategy game.

On another note, the lag in SWBF last night was so bad, it was unplayable. My other online games seemed to work fine. Anyone else have any issues?
I've had some lag yesterday and the day before.

Anyone else bored with this? It was fun for awhile but the lack of customization made me lose interest. Still like playing it, just not as much. Hope they add stuff
I'm still enjoying it, but I suck. Still a challenge for me. Old man reaction times!

I'm still enjoying it, but I suck. Still a challenge for me. Old man reaction times!
I mean I like it, it's just I wish there was more to work for unlocking. The collectible things don't do it for me and there's only like a few characters to unlock and everyone will be the same black trooper at 50 so idk I'm just kinda bored. Still a cool game tho

Back