Oldest Club In Your Bag

Tour Edge CB5 4 wood that goes in and out of my bag all the time.

Either the driver or the putter. I've had the driver longer, though.

My Wishon driver. Circa 2007. It's been head to head with newer drivers, but none perform more consistently.

54* TaylorMade RAC wedge. No idea on it's age, it was well used when I bought it my first season 3 years ago, and I don't ever want to let it go.

My Mizuno T-Zoid 5 wood. So far nothing can beat it off the tee on short par 4s, plus it has a small face so off the deck it is a beauty

Cleveland Rotex 56* wedge.

Time for an upgrade!

Cobra big trusty rusty 50°, I'll be sad when this club meets its end

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

my nike machspeed SQ hybrids.

model year 2010 (before I even started golfing actually)

:ping: Anser 2 putter that I bought in 1995.

Probably the oban Devotion shaft that's in my Callaway X2Hot pro 3 wood.

I hit what I like to call 'frozen ropes' with it and they drive Six4Three5 crazy hahahaha

Most of the bag is old but the ones I bought new are my 910 driver, 3wd and hybo

Putter is about 8 years old

Not real old, but it's my White Hot Pro #7.

My Odyssey White Hot #1 - I am guessing it is about 8 years old - after that is my TM RBZ 3H

I play an R11 3 wood 15.5* love that club.

Oldest from manufacture date is my 3-wood: Taylormade Burner TP (mfd 2007), but I've only had it for about 10 months.
Longest tenured in my bag are my irons: Titleist AP2 710 (in the bag since July 2010)

As of right now, it's a the Versa #7 WBW, it's about 2.5 years old I think at this point, but had been out of the bag until yesterday.

One week.

#TheGrandaddy

King Cobra SZ 5 wood. Old reliable. Probably about 10 or 11 years old.

My TEE XCG3. I can't remember the production year. No plans for it to come out anytime soon.

Back