The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
You need a cart partner?

Absolutely do.

I have a serious desire to get back to Pawley's Island....love everything about that place.

Absolutely do.

I have a serious desire to get back to Pawley's Island....love everything about that place.

Exactly my thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have a serious desire to get to play there once!

Fun environment, good people, 2 fantastic golf courses that are polar opposite. Just an absolute favorite of mine to play.

Fun environment, good people, 2 fantastic golf courses that are polar opposite. Just an absolute favorite of mine to play.

Get out of my head Cookie hahaha

Followed previous events there, Those courses are amazing, the People are amazing, and I've heard Magic happens there!
This event is going to be special for whoever attends!

Get out of my head Cookie hahaha

Haha, you know what it's all about. Equipment involved or not, I just adore competitive golf at these courses. Then add in the villas and hanging out with like minded THP'ers and it's just perfect for what I enjoy.

Haha, you know what it's all about. Equipment involved or not, I just adore competitive golf at these courses. Then add in the villas and hanging out with like minded THP'ers and it's just perfect for what I enjoy.

There. Is. Nothing. Better.

Absolutely do.

I want to get back there. Would be fun to play those courses in competition

Absolutely do.

well then I'm your huckleberry and woukd be nice to have some #cookie magic there run off on the game

same here CJ. After following the last MC and the legacy this year I would love to play a THP event on these courses

Its such an awesome place, from the moment you get there theres no desire to leave, LOVE those courses, the villas, the whole 9 yards

Last edited:
Its such an awesome place, from the moment you get there theres no desire to leave, LOVE those courses, the villas, the whole 9 yards
It's an awesome location for this event, from staying in the villas right on TB, so both courses being so close, and yet so different.

I still have a charger for my laptop I need to get back I left in one of the villas. Wonder if they still have it.

As has been said so many times, there is just something special about Caledonia, True Blue and THP coming together for special events. It just feels right and I for one, will always try to go back there to see old friends, make new ones and etch even more memories in my mind.

JM

Home away from home for awesome THP events. True Blue staff treats us like we're family.

Home away from home for awesome THP events. True Blue staff treats us like we're family.

Just have to make sure they have enough beer! #FloatedTheKeg

I was blown away by their hospitality.

One word of caution for participants. Avoid the hot dog. #ProTip

I want to experience those courses...wait no, I *need* to experience those courses.

TB and Caledonia just feels like sacred ground the whole time you're out there. The courses are amazing, the Villas are tons of fun, and the staff at True Blue are extremely hospitable.

Let the training begin
#HashTagPunchingBag
c6c0fed6c1fe59044b4088573a1edbae.jpg

You a better boxer or golfer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back