SeeMore Putters Thread

oh Baby! The Giant Lineup is unreal!! Great pic below - how would you caption this image??

Giant-Lineup.JPG

oh Baby! The Giant Lineup is unreal!! Great pic below - how would you caption this image??

Giant-Lineup.JPG

Bigger isn't always better.

Well.....that depends whom you ask.

Giant-Lineup.JPG

Eenie Meenie Miney MoeOh My Goodness! (MoeOH being said as one word)

Giant-Lineup.JPG

SeeMore's family of Giants... Draining putts from atop the bean stalk.

I want an m6 Giant!!!!!! Who else would want one? If one is ever made can I have first dibs?? :banghead:

My m6 and I are starting to feel a little insecure...

Rolled the original Giant very well at the store, maybe this is the year I'll get a new SeeMore.

Gathering some intel on new SeeMore Putter Company head cover designs for the SeeMore blade and mallet putter - any thoughts?

Gathering some intel on new SeeMore Putter Company head cover designs for the SeeMore blade and mallet putter - any thoughts?

Yes, definitely.

- More dancing RST covers
- Unique material: the Tour Limited Z covers are by far the best you've made based on cover material alone
- Get some limited runs going again... Masters, US Open, etc etc

I like the suggestions from TheCrest4 and Canadan, especially major specific head covers.

I'd only add my preference for magnetic covers far and away better than velcro.

Would like to see a new variation for the PR cover. Would like to see the trend from last couple of years with more magnetic blade covers continue.

Back