Riverbanks is one of the best zoos I've ever been to for size and content. My wife and I bought a membership when we lived in Augusta pre-kids, and we took the kids last year and it was just as good (even with tons of construction going on). Plus, you get the reciprocal discounts with almost every other zoo (usually 50% off) with a membership.

The reciprocal discount more than pays for our Chattanooga zoo membership.
Didn't even realize about reciprocal discounts ... just an extra added bonus! Thanks!

Didn't even realize about reciprocal discounts ... just an extra added bonus! Thanks!

Yeah, they should have a reciprocal list on their website which shows you the discounts. Most of the big aquariums aren't included from what I have seen, but the zoos are almost all on there for nice discounts.

Yeah, they should have a reciprocal list on their website which shows you the discounts. Most of the big aquariums aren't included from what I have seen, but the zoos are almost all on there for nice discounts.
Yep, went to the website and found the list. Quite a collection there, and should come in handy this year (and years to come).

Yep I say mission accomplished and one happy girl. Back tomorrow for lunch...I have a feeling I may be the only Dad in the cafe.

860ee6245f3a3134c41fdc0f4d5ec771.jpg
ee453de1b14afb3706cc698e9eb00f36.jpg

Yep I say mission accomplished and one happy girl. Back tomorrow for lunch...I have a feeling I may be the only Dad in the cafe.

That's one happy little girl. Well done!

I love the American Girl Cafe. Love it. I'm actually somewhat sad my daughter is out of her AG phase just for that place.

Oh and the hundreds of dollars "Santa" spent on AG accessories too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ugghh...I know all about that American Girl hustle.

Mrs. Hicksta is gone until Tuesday so it's just the kids and I for a few days. The oldest has bronchitis so my activities this weekend will be limited until she's a functioning member of society again!

I love the American Girl Cafe. Love it. I'm actually somewhat sad my daughter is out of her AG phase just for that place.

Oh and the hundreds of dollars "Santa" spent on AG accessories too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tell me about it. This is her 3rd doll.

Looking forward to the cafe for lunch this afternoon. I may splurge just a little.

Tell me about it. This is her 3rd doll.

Looking forward to the cafe for lunch this afternoon. I may splurge just a little.

I think mine has five. Could be just one that she dresses differently I dunno italljustrunstogether :confused2:

Welp...

Doctor's appointment was today and we are going to be parents to another little one. Our son is 2.5 years old, so we thought the timing was right. We battled through back to back miscarriages and we are still on edge about this one. We had the first ultrasound today and my wife is 8 weeks and 3 days along. Talking about one happy little family right now..

Welp...

Doctor's appointment was today and we are going to be parents to another little one. Our son is 2.5 years old, so we thought the timing was right. We battled through two back to back miscarriages and we are still on edge about this one. We had the first ultrasound today and my wife is 8 weeks and 3 days along. Talking about one happy little family right now..

Congrats and best wishes!

Welp...

Doctor's appointment was today and we are going to be parents to another little one. Our son is 2.5 years old, so we thought the timing was right. We battled through two back to back miscarriages and we are still on edge about this one. We had the first ultrasound today and my wife is 8 weeks and 3 days along. Talking about one happy little family right now..

Congrats.

Welp...

Doctor's appointment was today and we are going to be parents to another little one. Our son is 2.5 years old, so we thought the timing was right. We battled through back to back miscarriages and we are still on edge about this one. We had the first ultrasound today and my wife is 8 weeks and 3 days along. Talking about one happy little family right now..
CONGRATS!

Welp...

Congrats!!!

Welp...

Congrats thats huge news!

Welp...

Congrats and good luck. They are a true blessing!!

Welp...

Awesome news! Congrats to you all!

Welp...

Congrats!!!!

Lunch date at AG.
7d3538b1affae415952f6511f9bb4d1d.jpg

Sooooo my wife texts me and says our oldest looked at her and said "Mommy, I think I'm ready to do something"...and my wife knew what she was thinking as alllll Mom's do. She thinks she wants her ears pierced. Wife said she needed to show some more responsibility around the house, so show she'll be responsible enough to take care of her ears after the fact. Make sure they don't get infections and all. So, if she does this, then on her 8th birthday weekend (in May), THAT might happen.

Both of my girls are growing up to fast!

Sooooo my wife texts me and says our oldest looked at her and said "Mommy, I think I'm ready to do something"...and my wife knew what she was thinking as alllll Mom's do. She thinks she wants her ears pierced. Wife said she needed to show some more responsibility around the house, so show she'll be responsible enough to take care of her ears after the fact. Make sure they don't get infections and all. So, if she does this, then on her 8th birthday weekend (in May), THAT might happen.

Both of my girls are growing up to fast!

My daughter wants to have hers pierced as well. Not sure I'm ready as she will only be 5 in May.

My daughter wants to have hers pierced as well. Not sure I'm ready as she will only be 5 in May.

My youngest will be 6 in June, and she's not brought it up at this point, nothing like her sister has anyway. She'll be more than happy to watch what happens to her sister and see if it hurts, and decide from there.

I think my wife is insisting that our daughter wait until she's 13. I'm not sure, it is kind of in the "that's my wife's department" category.

Welp...

Congrats!!!

Back