WTB/Borrow: Scotty Cameron Weight Removal Tool

Status
Not open for further replies.

choppstixxx

AK Look-a-like
Reaction score
Handicap
I am looking to buy or borrow (if local or I don't even mind shipping it back after I use it) a SC weight removal tool, Thanks in advanced!

Hey chopp!!

Just a note, I bought one of these for about 5 bucks on eBay not too long ago and it works great. Not sure if it fits the fastback but there are a TON on there for around five dollars from China.

Hey chopp!!

Just a note, I bought one of these for about 5 bucks on eBay not too long ago and it works great. Not sure if it fits the fastback but there are a TON on there for around five dollars from China.
If worse comes to worse, I might do that. Just rather buy from the good ol' USA if I can.

If worse comes to worse, I might do that. Just rather buy from the good ol' USA if I can.

I may have one that I could send over. I live in CT so it could be to NY quick. Just got to look for it tonight...

I have one made in usa. Bought it for 18 bucks. I have a fastback 1.5. If you want to borrow it pm me your address and ill get it out to you.

A note of caution...I have one of the cheap ebay tools and they work great - provided the weights are not glued in place from the factory (which they may be if you've never removed them). I tried everything on my Newport; heating it, etc....the suckers wouldn't budge and I didn't want to risk damaging the putter by getting more aggressive with getting them out. Roger Dunn got them out. Now that that's out of the way, the tool works great!

I got mine out of my Newport with NP. Ebay bought tool as well. Switched out the 15g for 25g ... love it now! Not that I didn't before

Mods please lock this up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back