The 2016 Gauntlet with Callaway Golf

I know one dude pumped for this event...GregDan. We talked a bit about this on Sat evening.

So who of the participants (those still around here :D) are hitting up their captains on Twitter?

Not as much as I should. Perhaps it's time to rile up some trash talk.

Dont forget @THPGolf and #TheGauntlet

Never!

dfe58731e1183e5549f6fea0933ea6ec.jpg

I know one dude pumped for this event...GregDan. We talked a bit about this on Sat evening.

Hell yeah....#TeamRookie is going to do damage!!!

I have dropped Ethan a tweet here and there.

I ordered a new MD PM grind wedge.

I may have shot my best round of golf on Tuesday.

I have more range time on the calendar.

I am getting warmed up, should be at the peak of my performance in May.

Definitely an early favorite of mine. Then again all those teams look great.
Yep same here. Some good friends on that team.

This has always been one of the best follows of the year, and I'm sure this one will be no different.

So who of the participants (those still around here :D) are hitting up their captains on Twitter?

As the other screenshots show, team rookie is engaged and rocking with our captain!

Yep same here. Some good friends on that team.

This has always been one of the best follows of the year, and I'm sure this one will be no different.

Will make you proud for sure!

Getting some chipping pracrice in the yard. #TeamJRod going for another win.

02e35021bd0806e690bb77958d6a2e76.jpg

I could do a better job at that. Will get right on it.

I hope all of them!

How many people going to #TheGuantlet2016 are first time THP event goers? I'm one and can't wait to get there, it's on my mind every day.

How many people going to #TheGuantlet2016 are first time THP event goers? I'm one and can't wait to get there, it's on my mind every day.

First timer here as well and I'm very excited about it! Just ask GregDan, I bug him on the daily, haha!

I've only been to a few. ?

I'm really looking forward to meeting all you guys. Lots of new faces and that excites me.

I am, and could not be more excited about being a part of it!

First timer here as well and I'm very excited about it! Just ask GregDan, I bug him on the daily, haha!
I love it! THP is growing and that makes me smile. It's hard to convey the fun at these events so seeing all the new THPers signing up and excited makes me happy.

I've been to my fair share and I still get so excited for each one.

I'm a first time event goer and I'm really excited. As awesome as the Denver thpers are it makes me even more excited to meet hackers from all over the country!

I love it! THP is growing and that makes me smile. It's hard to convey the fun at these events so seeing all the new THPers signing up and excited makes me happy.

I've been to my fair share and I still get so excited for each one.

Which ones, which ones?

Which ones, which ones?
I've lost count. Haha. But I've been to multiple invitationals, Bridgestone championships, tons of get togethers, and I was apart of the original Grandaddy of them all.

This has been one that I have been trying to get into for a long time and so glad I finally could get involved.

I've lost count. Haha. But I've been to multiple invitationals, Bridgestone championships, tons of get togethers, and I was apart of the original Grandaddy of them all.

This has been one that I have been trying to get into for a long time and so glad I finally could get involved.

Dang man, you're a THP event veteran!

Dang man, you're a THP event veteran!
Indeed. It's what happens when you jump in and join the fun. Been east coast to West coast playing in all kinds of events and that would not have happened without THP.

Indeed. It's what happens when you jump in and join the fun. Been east coast to West coast playing in all kinds of events and that would not have happened without THP.

That's frickin' awesome! By the way, I just helped your stir the pot on Twitter :wink:

That's frickin' awesome! By the way, I just helped your stir the pot on Twitter :wink:
Love giving those guys a little jab every now and again. It will only get worse as the event nears. Haha

Team Ethan already has and have been conversing via the THP messaging as well.

Back