WGC - Cadillac Championship

Yep, he just drained a birdie on the par 3 15th hole putting LHL

Thanks, P4B. Looks like only half day at work tomorrow, catch some live coverage then.

Thanks, P4B. Looks like only half day at work tomorrow, catch some live coverage then.
You bet. His swing looks GREAT today. Man that guy is a stud.

He's killing his driver, blowing it by Day even. If he putts well, he's going to have such a great year!

Anyone subscribe to PGATourLive on their computers? Any good? Is it worth it?

You bet. His swing looks GREAT today. Man that guy is a stud.

He's killing his driver, blowing it by Day even. If he putts well, he's going to have such a great year!

I really hope he finds something with the putter. Since Dubai, it's been tough watching him on the greens.

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Doral!!
52ac972fcf519eac1f81f1da4210a16d.jpg

Anyone subscribe to PGATourLive on their computers? Any good? Is it worth it?
I did since I am working from home for a while here. It's nice to have it and have the feature coverage on Thursday and Friday. This is the 2nd week I've had it and I'm a fan!

I did since I am working from home for a while here. It's nice to have it and have the feature coverage on Thursday and Friday. This is the 2nd week I've had it and I'm a fan!
Guess I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk

Big 3 off #1
3e595542a16072195fa6c921df817280.jpg

Guess I'll give it a shot. Thanks!

Sent from my XT1055 using Tapatalk
It's only $40 for the season, hell I've wasted more than that on stupider things in my life!

I say check it out if you're around a computer a lot during the day and want to see good coverage.

That was a 'fun' lie Garcia just pitched out of!

Dufner not playing that shot out of the water??? C'mon Duff!!

Edit* Atta boy Duf.

I've had PGA Tour Live since it came out and really like it. It's a lot of fun to watch these guys play an entire round without commercials. For $4.99 a month, its easilyworth giving up one cup of coffee. Watching it live now and Rory looks pretty good, definitely making his share of birdies.

Scott Piercy is not a long bomber though is he?

Not bomber, but he isn't Loren Roberts or Corey Pavin short either

Dufner skipped leg day, haha

Rory looking pretty decent today. 2 putts stopped just short of the hole or else he might be tied at -5.

Rory looking pretty decent today. 2 putts stopped just short of the hole or else he might be tied at -5.

His swing is so much fun to watch. It'd be cool if he put it all together this week.

I didn't see anything (I apologize if it's on here) abotu winning score?

What do you all think? I'm with eleven under par winning.

Sure would like to be home watching The Rockstar having a good round!

Piercy is tearing Doral up!

Back