Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

Can't wait!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! my first event ever!!!!

looking forward to meeting you. I suspect it will be like looking in to a mirror.

looking forward to meeting you. I suspect it will be like looking in to a mirror.
haha, man... I really should get around to changing my avatar.... whoever glances quickly is going to think one of us just posted 3 times in a row... it's just so awesome you finally got to interview somebody as tall as Wardy

Yes I keep wanting to reply to Dean and its just a little creepy anyway :p

haha, man... I really should get around to changing my avatar.... whoever glances quickly is going to think one of us just posted 3 times in a row... it's just so awesome you finally got to interview somebody as tall as Wardy

Club Clash Travel Thread-Extra Nights/Extra Golf

I cannot wait...we are going to have a blast. Heading to Dallas in the next few days to shake some winter rust off so I am somewhat prepared.

As an aside is there anyone flying into Orlando Wednesday night/ leaving Sunday evening? I would definitely be interested in what your plans are and seeing if you wanted to split a car.

All paid up, flights have been booked for a bit, only thing left is a rental car.

Ill get the first post updated tomorrow.

Last call for extra nights and golf reaching out to the resort friday

My first event also. I am flying into Orlando Thursday and leaving Sunday night from same.

17 people for Thursday night right? Let me know ASAP if you need added or removed:

Mikedean441
War Eagle
CAA_Beat
Just_Hacking
emart2173
lightningbolt44
sposeybunchofnumbers
JonD
kb1042
Kensisland
Brianmk24
Kang
CED423
Jman
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d

17 people for Thursday night right? Let me know ASAP if you need added or removed:

Mikedean441
War Eagle
CAA_Beat
Just_Hacking
emart2173
lightningbolt44
sposeybunchofnumbers
JonD
kb1042
Kensisland
Brianmk24
Kang
CED423
Jman
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d
I need to be added for thursday night!

You got it

18 people for Thursday night right? Let me know ASAP if you need added or removed:

Mikedean441
War Eagle
CAA_Beat
Just_Hacking
emart2173
lightningbolt44
sposeybunchofnumbers
JonD
kb1042
Kensisland
Brianmk24
Kang
CED423
Jman
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d
dwchockey13

You got it

18 people for Thursday night right? Let me know ASAP if you need added or removed:

Mikedean441
War Eagle
CAA_Beat
Just_Hacking
emart2173
lightningbolt44
sposeybunchofnumbers
JonD
kb1042
Kensisland
Brianmk24
Kang
CED423
Jman
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d
dwchockey13
Might want to double check with CAA_beat as I took his spot in club clash... might not be coming to the extra night

Good catch. I think the villas hold 6, so it would be REALLY idea if we can get 1 more at least

Mikedean441
War Eagle
Just_Hacking
emart2173
lightningbolt44
sposeybunchofnumbers
JonD
kb1042
Kensisland
Brianmk24
Kang
CED423
Jman
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d
dwchockey13

Good catch. I think the villas hold 6, so it would be REALLY idea if we can get 1 more at least

Mikedean441
War Eagle
Just_Hacking
emart2173
lightningbolt44
sposeybunchofnumbers
JonD
kb1042
Kensisland
Brianmk24
Kang
CED423
Jman
Ddec
Sweethebs
Trey3d
dwchockey13
Yep. DWC took my place after plans changed.

Sorry to miss out but glad he's getting his first official event experience.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Yep. DWC took my place after plans changed.

Sorry to miss out but glad he's getting his first official event experience.

yeah,
Sucks I had to take somebodies spot. Especially you, but you're right, I'm super pumped about this. From what you've told me, wardy has told me and what I've heard.... night and day from the live testing event... And to say I'm excited... is the understatement of the century

yeah,
Sucks I had to take somebodies spot. Especially you, but you're right, I'm super pumped about this. From what you've told me, wardy has told me and what I've heard.... night and day from the live testing event... And to say I'm excited... is the understatement of the century
Yep, and not just any Official event, this one is going to be special as it's really the first of it's kind to ever be done. And there's probably so much we don't even know about it yet. Pretty amazing!!!

I think I'm out for golf on Thursday Mike. I'd rather just get in, hang out, and visit. Lots of golf to be played over the weekend.

Still in for the extra night though.

Yep, and not just any Official event, this one is going to be special as it's really the first of it's kind to ever be done. And there's probably so much we don't even know about it yet. Pretty amazing!!!
I'll be sure to update so you can follow along and pretend you're there to

I'll be sure to update so you can follow along and pretend you're there to
Awesome. Definitly looking forward to seeing everyone's results and some spectacular pictures from that course.

Just to make sure MD, I'm in for the extra night only, I'll be leaving straight from work at 5 so no time for golf thursday for me

Just to make sure MD, I'm in for the extra night only, I'll be leaving straight from work at 5 so no time for golf thursday for me

correct

Back