THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

Wait, weren't you posting pictures of yourself practicing a few pages back?

Yes he was, and he will be practicing his rear end off the entire time up until this event lol.

#IwannabelikeFinleyandJohnnyRod

#Drive4FiveisREAL

FIFY

And I wanna be like JRod, HoF tags or not. Dude is awesome.

It's "Rhode Island" but thanks for playing the map game.

Love the confidence coming out of NY/NJ, keep it coming... It's like a giant balloon waiting to burst on the first tee when NE takes a pin to it.

I actually knew it was "Rhode" but I didn't want you to know that I knew that you knew I knew.

The only "pins" you guys are going to handle will be when you caddy for all the NY/NJ players as you watch in shock & awe.

If NY/NJ practiced as much as they talk, they might actually be somewhat decent.

Practice vs Talk?
But we have a way with words that you'll only understand once spoken to. They are worth a thousand pictures and they get us exactly what we want when we want it. That's just the way it is. Capisce? and that's not a question......See what I mean.

Lots of good talk in here today!

I have to answer. I would love the opportunity to be the MVP and see what True Temper is all about, but it's not my driving force like others have said. I want to absolutely bring it on all 3 aspects and if I do a good enough job to earn MVP that's just icing on the cake, but I want a HOF tag pretty badly!!

This. I want that HOF tag and can't think of a better way than getting it representing my region!

FIFY

And I wanna be like JRod, HoF tags or not. Dude is awesome.

Planning on helping Finley get another one the month before. I'll be warmed up.

Planning on helping Finley get another one the month before. I'll be warmed up.

I wish I could have played the Gauntlet again..so much fun last year. Can't wait to follow along and it'll probably save me a sunburn!

All of this, below, makes me happy as a pig in Sh!t!!!

Team NY/NJ
ddec - Captain
Maddog701
brianmk24
Harvmp28
StanTheCaddy
O'Carroll
Six4three5
Greggdrews

Team New England
mpeterson - Captain
russtopher
The_Dude
rickterp
Wicked Cool Bearded Man
OITW
Scarnici
TeedUpThoughts

Wait, weren't you posting pictures of yourself practicing a few pages back?
Nope..just showing off skills...

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

And I will be showing off a lot of skills here....and often, just so NE won't be surprised and say who was that skinny guy that kicked our ass?

And I will be showing off a lot of skills here....and often, just so NE won't be surprised and say who was that skinny guy that kicked our ass?

I will cheer on your awesome weight loss 8 days a week Maddog. The other thing you mentioned? Eh..... not so much!!!

Came across a couple photos of the NY/NJ guys practicing this week...
771c9041396ded8ab887d1942725e25a.jpg
8c6b0bad0344914e1fabd7a6ce8b57d0.jpg

Love it!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That was after our initial lesson

[video=youtube_share;x-64CaD8GXw]http://youtu.be/x-64CaD8GXw[/video]

Looking forward to June 25th

Came across a couple photos of the NY/NJ guys practicing this week...
771c9041396ded8ab887d1942725e25a.jpg
8c6b0bad0344914e1fabd7a6ce8b57d0.jpg

Ok, I wasn't gonna post this to save yas the embarrassment but now ya asked for it.
I took some of my own pics as I stopped at a course while passing through some NE territory the other day so I can scout and see what you guys were up to and then report back to team NY/NJ. And I think I'll share them now. I was pretty impressed with what I saw.

Here's a 2some of New Englanders finishing up Hole#1 with their caddy watching.
golfin%20chimps_zps0ew4icbc.jpg

This nice 2some (as pace was already painfully slow on just the second hole) was patiently waiting on the 2nd tee box.

golf%20chimps%202_zpswgu2sinb.jpg

As I got in my car and started to leave I couldn't help notice this 3some searching for a ball way off the par5 9th fairway. At least you guys do help each other. I'll give ya's that much. (but where was the 4th player?)
donkeys%20golf2_zpsmobq17go.jpg

Ah, and here he was about 40 yrds past the others and he was yelling "Here it is fellas, Over here, I found it!"
donkey%20golf%203_zpsxywph5vu.png

So, as the self elected unofficial scout of team NY/NJ...let me report that us "stooges" (as they like to call us) really better stop the talking and goofing and get practicing if we are to face this fierce New England competition. Its nothing like anyone's faced before. Thank You

We'll do that and Plimoth Plantation. Team New England will take you guys down, then show you how to churn butter so the trip was worth it.

Bahahahahaha love this

Lots of good talk in here today!

I have to answer. I would love the opportunity to be the MVP and see what True Temper is all about, but it's not my driving force like others have said. I want to absolutely bring it on all 3 aspects and if I do a good enough job to earn MVP that's just icing on the cake, but I want a HOF tag pretty badly!!

Totally agree with this bro. And put on a good show for THP and True Temper.

LOL! Lots of great banter in here!

Carry on

THP Regional Rivalry - NY/NJ vs New England - Sponsored By True Temper

I do want to say thanks to everyone on the forum that is coming in, having a good time and participating in this thread and throwing their support behind a team.

I think I speak for both regions when I say we all appreciate it and it's a little extra motivation to make sure we represent each side the best we can.

I do want to say thanks to everyone on the forum that is coming in, having a good time and participating in this thread and throwing their support behind a team.

I think I speak for both regions when I say we all appreciate it and it's a little extra motivation to make sure we represent each side the best we can.

And it's all in good fun. Everyone knows that - which makes it perfect

The banter has definitely become fun in here the last few days.

Got some practice on a sim today. Didn't play a round, just hit for about 30 minutes. Really looking forward to the nice weather next week.

Back