PTx Irons For THPers - The 2016 Ben Hogan Experience

So this sounds like its going to be pretty fun.

I don't know about everyone but it sounds fantastic to me! I will have my entry in on Monday for sure!

I don't know about everyone but it sounds fantastic to me! I will have my entry in on Monday for sure!

Thats good, but signup is Wednesday. :D

Humpday Special.

So this sounds like its going to be pretty fun.
I like fun. Especially when it involves THPers and an OEM at a great price. You guys knocked this one out of the park.

I like fun. Especially when it involves THPers and an OEM at a great price. You guys knocked this one out of the park.

And competition. And HoF opportunity. And playing golf with OEM's.

Truly is staggering what one gets for the price if selected.

I am going to hate myself if I don't try and enter...........

Time to play my first round of golf in Texas. I want in.

This is still my number 1 choice for event this year.
My fingers will stay crossed until wednesday

I am going to hate myself if I don't try and enter...........

Likely your best chance ever at that elusive HoF tag.

Missed this yesterday, but wow what an incredible event for 8 lucky THP'ers.

Only six.
Gotcha. Sorry....I read the 8 golfers up top and even though it clearly said 6 THP'ers in the details.

But what a great event!!

Really looking forward to this event!

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Some great looking irons. This is a real value!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just watched the video again from the PGA show. Listening to what they've done with the CG movement to the center and lower combined with tungsten in the toe....my goodness, I want to hit them. Never would call myself a "shot maker" but listening to Terry has me thinking I could be.

And have you seen those grips? Classic Hogan colors.....love them.

Trying to work out my schedule to try for this. Options are looking pretty good that I can put my name in.

Trying to work out my schedule to try for this. Options are looking pretty good that I can put my name in.
Hopefully you can make it work buddy.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

Just watched the video again from the PGA show. Listening to what they've done with the CG movement to the center and lower combined with tungsten in the toe....my goodness, I want to hit them. Never would call myself a "shot maker" but listening to Terry has me thinking I could be.

And have you seen those grips? Classic Hogan colors.....love them.

Great minds think alike. I did same and these just scream class. Doesn't matter what direction you come at them from either. Grips, shape, finish, today's tech........ It all rolls up into just a classy package.

JM

Wednesday can't get here fast enough!

It's been a long time since I fell in love with the look of an iron. I really hope I hit them as well as they look!

I've watched the video a couple of times since the PGA show and have been lurking on their site. Will do the fitting from my home PC over the weekend.

You will never want to leave............:D
Ssshhhhhhh! remember, limited number of participants.

Oh, don't listen to Nate, the whole Texas golf thing is so overrated. Right guys?:alien:

Back