The Suits Thread (TV Show) ((Possible Spoilers))

Question about Mike after the season finale..... SPOILER INSIDE
Spoiler
So can you take law school while in prison? If so, Mike will come out as a lawyer for real.

Interested to see what happens with the firm next season.
That was my first thought as well,
Spoiler
or he'd become some kind of prison lawyer, real or not!
Who knows,
Spoiler
maybe he'll get out of jail quick!

Going to be interesting to see what Harvey comes up with to get Mike out of jail.

Great season. This all had to come to a head and it finally did.

Now where to go from here. How does Mike get back into the game? Are they going to flash forward 2 years for next season? Will Rachel still be "single" (I'm guessing not)? Is the firm toast? So many questions that need answers!!!

I think they should skip ahead 2 years honestly. Do flashbacks for what happens in that time frame, and then they can show how the firm gets rebuilt.

I think they should skip ahead 2 years honestly. Do flashbacks for what happens in that time frame, and then they can show how the firm gets rebuilt.
Just watched the season finale last night... OMG.... so lost as to how they are going to start the next season... where are they going to go? how will they rebuild? what happens to Mike.... is Rachel pregnant? (only reason I say that is the "sex" scene was long enough to possibly foreshadow)

Just watched the season finale last night... OMG.... so lost as to how they are going to start the next season... where are they going to go? how will they rebuild? what happens to Mike.... is Rachel pregnant? (only reason I say that is the "sex" scene was long enough to possibly foreshadow)

I would bet money she is pregnant.

I would bet money she is pregnant.
So would I.... with the way that made that a major point of showing the sex scene when they rarely ever do it... only on pivitol moments.... and had it go to commercial immediately after, with that music? absolutely... on a side note... does anybody know what song they played at the end of the episode when Mike was leaving with Harvey to prison? sounded really good.

Season Six STARTS NOW!!!!!!

The whole episode, all I was saying to the wife was "this prison cellmate is no good". What the heck sort of a person offers up a cell phone on day one of imprisonment!

Seemed to be a lot of yelling at each other, and not a ton of doing anything.

I agree... I mean I'm not terrible mad... but could of been loads better

I was very curious where they were going to pick up the story, where they left off last season or Mike almost done with his sentence. Would have loved to see a season starter of Mike walking out of the prison gates and then flashbacks all season long as to how he got here with a twist or two. The start was really pretty boring.

I was very curious where they were going to pick up the story, where they left off last season or Mike almost done with his sentence. Would have loved to see a season starter of Mike walking out of the prison gates and then flashbacks all season long as to how he got here with a twist or two. The start was really pretty boring.
That would have been a really interesting way to present his time there, I'll be curious to see what happens with his fellow inmate and/or Harvey!

have to admit, the episode went how I thought it would. Just a shame though, I think Nate's plot scenario would have been alot better

I'm so happy that the "Will Mike be found out?" story line is done. I like how the mid season finale ended.

This mid season has been better than I thought it would be after episode 1. But that being said its been nothing like the previous ones. I'm reserving judgement till it plays out later.

Cahill ends up working at Pearson Specter Litt.

Looks like Suits starts up again tonight (at least in my area anyways)! Really looking forward to following along again!

Liking the new season!!!

#TEAMSNELL aka #TeamGreen

The innuendo segment with Donna and the IT guy tonight had the wife and myself laughing like mad.

I can't wait to start watching these again when we leave DTVnow for Vue. Unless Hulu adds them to their lists!

Anything better than realizing yesterday that new episodes of suits has been running since January and my new recorder wasn't set to pick 'em up. Thank you Apple TV & USA network app for giving me those episodes on demand now! Time to catch up!

Anything better than realizing yesterday that new episodes of suits has been running since January and my new recorder wasn't set to pick 'em up. Thank you Apple TV & USA network app for giving me those episodes on demand now! Time to catch up!

It surprised us as well that it was back on. While I really miss Mike, the new episodes haven't been too bad.

It surprised us as well that it was back on. While I really miss Mike, the new episodes haven't been too bad.

Yea, worried about that too w/ Mike leaving but I think they have done a pretty good job w/ their supporting cast make up the last few seasons. Heigl has been a bright spot so far and glad they are giving Litt more air time.

Yea, worried about that too w/ Mike leaving but I think they have done a pretty good job w/ their supporting cast make up the last few seasons. Heigl has been a bright spot so far and glad they are giving Litt more air time.

Yeah. I got my wife a "You just got Litt up" coffee mug a few months ago. It's pretty funny.

Back