Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going to the golf show tomorrow, pondering wether to find and buy a PM grind there or if I want to order it straight from hallway and get it exactly how I want it.

So many ponders after just walking out of GS.

Boy do I know how this works... Was in GS over lunch to pick-up some re-shafting jobs, and spent some time with the new White Hot RX putters (specifically the V-Line Fang, and V-line 2-ball). Yeah, those are pretty nice. Definitely a firmer sound/feel, but solid alignment, and put a great roll on the ball. I.do.not.need.another.putter. (except for the custom Betti I'm also pondering)

I looked at the '15 model, but then pulled the trigger on the '16. Straps were thicker with more padding on the newer model which I liked. I prefer the update EZ fit too.

thanks. From the pics the updates ez fit looks good. I'll be pulling the trigger next week once I decide between three color choices

Every day I have fight the impulse to buy the Hogan PTX irons. If it wasn't for the upcoming event it would be a done deal!

Every day I have fight the impulse to buy the Hogan PTX irons. If it wasn't for the upcoming event it would be a done deal!
Do it anyway.

Going to pick up a Hyper Lite 5 stand bag, but trying to decide on colors. Have it narrowed down to three options:

1. Blue with orange
2. White with orange
3. White and red

Need to narrow it down and pick one.

Got a message today about Golfsmith 50% trade in bonus.

Thinking about taking the FlyZ and an older Odyssey putter and getting a Cobra F6 or King LTD. See which one I hit better tomorrow....

Going to the golf show tomorrow, pondering wether to find and buy a PM grind there or if I want to order it straight from hallway and get it exactly how I want it.
I ordered mine from Callaway, so I could get the specs and the length squared up without worrying about the shop.

Tempted to make good on the Golfsmith 50% bonus trade in and get myself a Bettinardi BB-1.

Pondering putting the MXM in the bag over the Tank Cruiser.

Tough decision.

I did and so far have liked it. I just like the way the ball feels coming off the MXM vs the insert click.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

You had a '15 three5 before that right? If so how do they compare with the straps?
I went from a 2015 three5 to a 2016 four5 and the extra padding and improvement to the strap system actually makes the heavier fiur5 nag more comfortable. I walked 38 holes with it today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalki went from

Ack!! You guys (and Ron, of course - the Betti buying enabler) are killing me with the QB6 shape. I think that may be the route I go for a custom Betti.
Trying to justify this purchase in my head!!! It's such an amazing putter and puts a great roll on the ball. $375 is steep right now... I think I will put it on the back burner until the price goes down.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Trying to justify this purchase in my head!!! It's such an amazing putter and puts a great roll on the ball. $375 is steep right now... I think I will put it on the back burner until the price goes down.

Keep in mind come January they will switch their models up and they won't adjust pricing before then. No telling if that one stays or goes. If it went the only spot to get one would be used or if you got lucky with a local spot.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Keep in mind come January they will switch their models up and they won't adjust pricing before then. No telling if that one stays or goes. If it went the only spot to get one would be used or if you got lucky with a local spot.

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk
Well then new life choices will be made hopefully to bring the Queen b to Illinois!

Color doesnt really concern me, just need quality.
Just my 2¢ but I've had the Callaway HL5 for the past two iterations and they are great. Quality is high, the legs don't screw up and having the opening mechanism inside the bottom of the bag is great.

Only slight con is that they don't stand up well just on the base.

Going to pick up a Hyper Lite 5 stand bag, but trying to decide on colors. Have it narrowed down to three options:

1. Blue with orange
2. White with orange
3. White and red

Need to narrow it down and pick one.
I have the blue and orange and I love it.

War: what kind of top you looking for? I have a few extra bags and could spare one to help out.

War: what kind of top you looking for? I have a few extra bags and could spare one to help out.
Nothing in particular, the legs on my THP bag are shot and outside of that I have nothing besides staff bags.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back