What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
43/42 for an 85 today. Was not sharp with the irons early on and was a little wild off the tee on the front 9. Short game saved me on the front to keep the score reasonable.

Back 9, drove ball really well and irons were a little better.

Short game outside of one hole on the back was really good the entire round.

37/43...gotta get the nines to gel.

46-41/87

Only one blowup triple other than that managed my misses ok.
30 putts saved me also.

I'm liking MHG'16 much more than the crappy '15 version.

A very fun day golfing, even if the score is bad.

49/47 96 GHIN to 95. Lost one ball. Enjoyed the heck out of the desert, saw it on 8 holes. Did not putt particularly well, no birdies.

Great weather, great company, great course!!

And this score does nothing to my handicap - I have a few more rounds to play with before a score that is used comes off.

38/41 for a sloppy 79. Hit 11 out of 14 fairways and only 2 GIR's. Hole'd out twice for birdie and had 28 putts. The game is very close though.

9 holes in prep for Club tournament in morning..... (Back nine rained out)

12496317_10153625640668401_3977873373904639810_o.jpg

I got to play a round with my good mates for a first time for a long time, it was great. I ended up shooting a 38/41-79, which isnt that great. It was only the 3rd time out with the apex irons and i know why every one loves them, they just feel so good.
Also my first time trying the new Chrome soft ball, which is also great.

Ive been looking at replacing my 3 wood but the drive i hit with it today is the straightest drive ive ever hit i think, it didnt move an inch off line, i just had to stand and look at it, i was shocked haha.

Today's round was 82 (38, 44). Was in cruise control making the turn. Put three pretty shots together to have 8 feet left for birdie to start the back, and 4-putted. A demented greens keeper had put the pin on a slope on the green where the ball would simply not stop. It upset me so bad, I doubled the next hole too, and never fully recovered my rhythm.

Edit: 13 fairways, 10 GIR, 37 putts (22 on the back) :banghead:

It was a practice round, no idea what I shot. I felt rushed, no tempo or rhythm. Here's my scorecard:
Putting :clapp:
Short game :beat-up:
Ball striking :arrogant:

Struggled a bit today in the windy round. Shot 39-41. Two doubles, no birds.

47/43 for a 90. Was a strange round.

I went 11/14 FIR and only 30 putts knocked a sandy down for par but my approach and shots and short game let me down a couple times. 2 triples that were round killers and finished double double which stopped sub 90 train

38 - 41 - 79. Had a really good round going until I forgot how to hit the ball remotely straight and made double on 2 of the last 3 holes. Had 3 birdies. Was on the edges all day with putts and lipped out 4 times.

Last edited:
47/43 for a 90. Was a strange round.

I went 11/14 FIR and only 30 putts knocked a sandy down for par but my approach and shots and short game let me down a couple times. 2 triples that were round killers and finished double double which stopped sub 90 train

I shot the same score with OITW. Putting was way worse though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It was a practice round, no idea what I shot. I felt rushed, no tempo or rhythm. Here's my scorecard:
Putting :clapp:
Short game :beat-up:
Ball striking :arrogant:

I like how you keep score. I may have to use that.

41/41-82 with 35 putts.

Ball striking was really good but I simply could not get the ball in the hole. It was an extremely bad 35 putts and I even had a chip hit the flag and kick out.

42/39 for 81 (par 66). Saw a little improvement off the tee, felt a lot more comfortable with my irons and short game but still working out some putting kinks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

79 with Smallville and his buddy today. Not to bad considering I had 2 doubles, 3 3 putts and 33 total putts...

On a shortened course..... 39-36=75. Great driving day!

Played with LSMO today and shot 89 (45/44). I had an unplayable where I took a 7 (par 5), hit in the water and took a 6 (par 3) and lost a ball on the last hole and took a stroke and distance 6 (par 4).

Along with a par 5 I thought I might birdie and took a double and a par 5 on in two that I three putted.

But the company was great and Nate took revenge on the beating I gave him in the unofficial taco challenge. I beat him by 5, he beat me by 10!

Played with Skibum and TMGulby today and had a blast.
Shot a 40/38 78 with a birdie on 18!

48 on the front nine and stopped keeping score on the back. Felt great to get back out there. Made some good strokes and some good putts. Haven't played since the granddaddy so it felt awesome to get back out there. Need some more range time and I will get my swing back

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

44/50 = 94 at North Bellingham with ArmyGolf and TMgulby. Played like crap, couldn't get off the tee and chipping was garbage, but the new irons were great and the weather was gorgeous. Hadn't been out in 3 weeks so I have an excuse anyways haha

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

2 over in very windy, rainy conditions and no flag sticks on the last 6 holes. One of my better ball striking days in a month. The only other golfers on the course were 4 high schoolers and when I got done with my 95 minute round at 4:15 the pro shop was all closed up for the day!

43/49=92. Just fell apart on the back. Started slicing the driver, and fatting irons. (I did at least figure out why on the irons) On the bright side, it was a beautiful day to be on the course in March.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back