THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Today we are honored to continue the 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event, the annual contest that is the celebration of this community. 6 years ago THP hosted its first Holiday Cheer event and it was a contest unlike any other. While it has been borrowed by so many, the original will always be home on this community made up of members we call family.
holidaycheer1-400x300.jpg

The contest is a thank you of sorts. A thank you from the entire staff of THP, as well as a thank you from all wonderful companies that are involved in this unbelievable event. Each day a new contest will start and run for the entire day with the winner being announced the following morning and today we are excited to continue on with the final day and that means Golden Ticket time.

Golden Ticket Day
Golden Ticket Day can mean only one thing. THP is giving away something incredibly special and the Golden Tickets can be used for entry into any THP Events on the calendar. While entry fees are still required, no wait to find out if you get in, no signup process at all. You simply tell us what you want to use your Golden Ticket for and you are in. Like last year, all events are open to the Golden Ticket with the exception of the Grandaddy. However this year, there is a 2nd Golden Ticket being given away and that one is good for ALL events including the Grandaddy.

To eliminate confusion, Golden Ticket 1 can be used for any event that is not named Grandaddy and Golden Ticket 2 can be used for any event at all.

How To Enter
You can enter all 3 ways.
1. Post in this thread that you want to win the THP Golden Ticket and what events you are thinking about using it for.
2. Send an email to admin@thehackersparadise.com and include why you want to win the a golden ticket.
3. Send a Tweet and include each of these @THPGolf and #THPGoldenTicket and a link to this thread.

For those that have missed it, here is an early look at the upcoming 2016 THP Events Calendar.

This contest is open to 2016 Albatross Club members only (since it is for THP Events)
If you are not a member & would like to become one and help support the charitable effort with the Humane Society, click here.

Contest will run until midnight EST on today December 17th, 2015

goldenticket.jpg

I want to win the Golden Ticket because I need more THP events in my life, and with the new rules, hopefully I can sneak into the Grandaddy!

Oh' man This.Is.It !

entered via twitter @Intimadator2007

Today is only for one ticket correct? Or is today for both tickets? Asking for a friend :)

The holy grail of all tickets.
Although the Grandaddy would be the supreme choice, I'd take any chance to participate in anything with my THP friends.

Last edited:
I want to win a golden ticket so I have no excuses to improve my game and be part of a great event

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Man oh man, the day is finally here!! I really really really want to win a golden ticket this year so I can guarantee my spot in one of the awesome events on the 2016 calendar. Should I be so lucky to win, my first choice is the Grandaddy without hesitation or doubt. If I win the ticket not eligible for the Grandaddy, then I am tossed up between the Cup and the Cobra event (which is hopefully Love is in the Air. Thanks again THP and staff for another great year of entertainment.

• Admin
To me, the Golden Ticket is the ultimate score for a THPer and I would absolutely love to win it! If I were fortunate enough to win Golden Ticket 1, I would use it to attend the event that probably have the fewest letters in the name of any THP event ever: #TheCup. If Golden Ticket 2 were to come into my possession, it would no doubt be Grandaddy all the way baby!

Heck yeah, I want to win the Golden Ticket!!! Of course the Grandaddy would be the 1st choice of events, but The Cup would run a very, very close second. This is so awesome for whoever is lucky enough to win.

I would love to win a Golden Ticket, there are two major events I would use a golden ticket for, obviously (for me at least) is the Grandaddy, I mean....come on! Biggest event of the year, amazing Golf a chance to play with amazing THP folks and amazing Callaway people? I'd LOVE to play in that event. The other event for me is the Cup. That looks like it's going to be amazing, a chance to play a team event with everything on the line? Those two events are the big ones for me this year, and I would love to get into either one of them!

Thanks Josh, Morgan, and everyone else at all the vendors, all the THP staffers that make these kinds of contests and events not only possible but amazing!

And thanks to the all of the THP members that make these events each a one in a lifetime event....even though there are a lot of events....and lots of people go to more than one in their lifetimes.....still...ONCE IN A LIFETIME I SAY!!!!

Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays!!!!

I want a Golden ticket because I've never been to a THP event, a Golden ticket would allow me to finally make it to an event. My possible events would be the Grandaddy, the Wilson Staff event, and the event in Vegas.

THP Golden Ticket - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer Event

I want to win a Golden ticket! The thought of being able to pick a THP event with out having to wait and hope your name is called makes me smile. This years calendar already looks phenomenal and I hope to make up for last season and get my quality THPer time in.

The cup, The grandaddy, Vegas?? I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO CHOOSE!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would absolutley love to win the most wanted golden ticket as it would be the ultimate way to attend my first ever THP event

I want to win this Golden Ticket so that I can make a trip to Pawley's Island, SC and participate in the #TheCup. 441's is getting a bit too big for his britches and I have a serious desire to partner with Chad to put him back into his place!

And if I'm lucky enough to win Golden Ticket deux then that will used be used on the #Grandaddy of them all and I'll have to earn a spot into #TheCup the old fashioned way! Captain Canadan has an enormous task in front of him.....and I think I can help.

I would be happy.....dare I say ecstatic with either :act-up: one but here goes.

I would like like to win Golden Ticket #1 to gain entry I either RTJ, #TheCup, Vegas Invitational, The wilson Staff event or Up and down with Cleveland golf. I would also throw in there one of the other cool events that may not have been announced yet.

Oh, then there is Golden Ticket #2........ The Granddaddy of them all baby! #TheGranddaddy!

Good luck to all who enter and Happy Holidays!

JM

Last edited:
I would be honored to win either Golden ticket. I would use #2 for the Grandaddy without question! #1 would be used for the Cup...the Gauntlet and so forth. It would certainly be a very Merry Christmas with a golden ticket in your pocket!!

https://twitter.com/Mizunofan99

Last edited:
I want to win a Golden Ticket.

First priority for use is, of course, The Grandaddy of em all, should it be the Golden Ticket which grants Grandaddy access. Otherwise, next priority is The Gauntlet.

The Golden Ticket to me would be like winning the mother load of THP and what THP represents! Family and raising the bar are just a few thoughts that come to mind. How would I use the Golden Ticket? Well one way is self explanatory...do you remember the awesomeness that just took place a week ago? Heck yes!

Other events tickling my thought process are #TheGauntlet and The Wilson event!

Good luck to all and thank you to THP for spreading the cheer!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

JB, should #THPHolidayCheer have to be included in the tweet as well?

Most of us probably include it anyways, but wasn't sure if it was required, such as past days.

I want to win the THP Golden Ticket and would like to use it for? Well I am not sure what events there are other then the grandaddy so I guess any event would be awesome to attend

JB, should #THPHolidayCheer have to be included in the tweet as well?

Most of us probably include it anyways, but wasn't sure if it was required, such as past days.

No sir. Just the other one and the link to the thread.
Dont forget 2016 AC brother.

I want to to win the Golden Ticket simply because it's the only 'guaranteed' to play some golf with my THP brothers & sisters

It's going to be a long day waiting.....

I would love to win either of the golden tickets! If I won Golden Ticket #1, it would be a tough call. The Cup sounds pretty great, but I have fond memories of the first Gauntlet so that would definitely be another event high on my list. I also wouldn't discount the Wilson event or the Las Vegas event. Golden Ticket #2 would be a little easier. It would be #TheGrandaddy all the way.

Thanks for the opportunity THP!

I would love to win a THP Holiday Cheer Golden ticket. Nothing better than spending time with my THP family.

If I won Golden Ticket number 1 I am interested in the following events The Cup, The Gauntlet, Regional Rivalry New England v.s NY\NJ and the Wilson event
If I was lucky enough for ticket number 2 well The Grandaddy is in play.

A Big thank you to Josh, Morgan and the entire THP staff for everything that you do

Back