The Playoffs - 2015 THP Fantasy Football

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight

Hey...one has got to be confident! Hahaha

On another note...what do folks think: Winston or Yates? Yates has the easier matchup with the Colts D but he is a backup after all. Seems like the Rams D has been getting beat pretty well but they are still a top 10 D.

On another note...what do folks think: Winston or Yates? Yates has the easier matchup with the Colts D but he is a backup after all. Seems like the Rams D has been getting beat pretty well but they are still a top 10 D.
More big game potential with Winston.

I'm having the same dilemma. Mariota's gotten me a lot of points the last few weeks, but he's coming up against the Pats, and Bradford is against Arizona. Yates has an easier matchup, but like you said - he's a backup for a reason(to Brian Hoyer, no less).

More big game potential with Winston.

He will get his 12....i could just see Yates throwing for 3 TD's and 300 against the Colts.

And I'm rolling with ASJ at TE over Eifert...which puts a reliance on Jameis.

Yuck....torn.

Trust in Jameis it is then. He is due for sure and with playoffs still a chance they will give it everything for sure.

I need Doug Martin to have a big game this week, so we can all join together as Bucs fans this week.

Haha, deal! I'll be watching tonight until I fall asleep. :)

Is it wrong for a team that missed the playoffs to be waiver wire shopping? I mean, I get it. I want to win but my season is over. I'm not playing for anything and my moves could cost a playoff team a shot at winning...

I don't think any non-playoff team should be making waiver wire moves. In another league I am in, we have it in the by-laws that, once your team is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, you can no longer do add/drops.

I don't think any non-playoff team should be making waiver wire moves. In another league I am in, we have it in the by-laws that, once your team is mathematically eliminated from the playoffs, you can no longer do add/drops.
I can understand this for during the playoffs, but even if you are eliminated, you still need to try and perhaps play spoiler.

That goes way too far IMO. I can understand no moves during playoffs but during regular season, all cards are on the table. I got spoiled this year and it sucks but it is what it is

That goes way too far IMO. I can understand no moves during playoffs but during regular season, all cards are on the table. I got spoiled this year and it sucks but it is what it is

I agree with this. Nothing wrong with playing spoiler.

it hurts to finish with the same 9-5 record that made the playoffs but there were two of us that are in the same boat.

I was sweating going into last week. I knew it was going to come down to points.

Well I left Mike Evans on the bench tonight... so he'll probably have like 135 and a TD

So torn... CJ Spiller who's been disappointing all year, or Bryce Brown, who knows how much time he gets from his first start with Seattle. (yes my RB situation is terrible). I'll get a big lift if Edelman comes back though

Fell asleep after half with 1 point between Winston and ASJ and wake up to 27.5.

Wow.....completely unexpected after how terrible they played in the first half but I'll take it!

So torn... CJ Spiller who's been disappointing all year, or Bryce Brown, who knows how much time he gets from his first start with Seattle. (yes my RB situation is terrible). I'll get a big lift if Edelman comes back though

As of now I'm playing Brown in the flex....but also have Riddick, Wheaton, and Matthews to consider sliding in there.

14 from Gurley, Ill take it. Definitely.

Tavon Austin on my Bench. 20.5 pts :banghead:

Had some big plays, nice TD on the first drive also.

He has had some big games this year but the inconsistency was hard to trust in the playoffs. Still, in a matchup where its looking like I'm probably going to get throttled it would have been a nice start.

I saw that this morning, I dodged a bullet there.

Haha yeah that would have been nice! Shots fired!! Lol. Looking at your matchups and the fact that you were able to pick up Robinson, I'm predicting I lose by 30.

Haha yeah that would have been nice! Shots fired!! Lol. Looking at your matchups and the fact that you were able to pick up Robinson, I'm predicting I lose by 30.

I was in dyer need of a RB, and for basically the whole season I never got a waiver wire pick up that I really wanted. They were always taken by someone ahead of my in the order.

#Cookie's got a good start on me... but I might have Edelman back on Sunday :banana:

Back