The Cup Is Coming

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be interesting to see what role they play in this thing, I wonder if they're going to be caddies for the real players?

Cookie I am right there with you on trying to get in no matter how it changes, I have never met any of the Zoo crew in person and would love any chance to play in an Event with them. Go Team #Chad

With this venue having hosted quite large groups of THPers before, I can't help but wonder if this means maybe another ZooCrew Member or Two with a squad of their own competing to take home The Cup!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Head is still spinning a little on the zoocrew announcement. The winners take all is interesting aspect.

Hmmm

Additional ZooCrew members is a nice spin on things.

Well played by JB to roll that one out. Like nobody was watching.

Everything says this is going to be a legendary event. Legendary people. Legendary location. Man this is going to be sweet.

Hahaha, I hope not!

I've been thinking about how this "could" go down and while the ZooCrew may be added into this (with Chad) I don't see it being a THP versus ZooCrew thing for several reasons. One being "winner takes all"....not really as much in it for them as for THP'ers from an equipment perspective. Maybe a forum tag and trophy though lol.

But I'm just brainstorming and speculating.....excited to see how the make up of this may change from what we initially thought.

Come on now, we both LIVED through seeing winning and a trophy was more than enough for them. Hahaha

That said, I don't think that's it either. But more #ZooCrew involvement would be more #awesome.

Come on now, we both LIVED through seeing winning and a trophy was more than enough for them. Hahaha

That said, I don't think that's it either. But more #ZooCrew involvement would be more #awesome.

Agreed, it is unquestionably enough for them of having the pride of winning a trophy and a title but just nothing on the line for them from an equipment perspective as it would be for THP'ers.

Heck, even if it just meant that they lost their equipment if they lost to THP then they will just have some new stuff built. Hahaha

Head is still spinning a little on the zoocrew announcement. The winners take all is interesting aspect.

Yeah. This little added wrinkle surely sent my head spinning too. Still standing firmly with Mr. 441, however.

Love the little wrinkle. Can't wait to see details

#ZooCrew you say?
True Blue and Caledonia you say?
Golf W/THP'ers you say?
Winner take all you say?

How do I sign up?

The zoo crew you say? well that adds a pretty awesome twist. Was planning on trying for this but I think it's a must now.

ZooCrew, True Blue, Caledonia with THPers? Drive for five with 441? This was high on my radar before, it just went up even higher.

Oh man, I'm pretty sure I told my wife I was going for this before, definitely will be throwing my name in the hat. Got to get out on these courses with THPers and Zoo crew.

Pretty sure now is not a good time to remind her :). But I do hope you get in.

This one was already near the top of must try to get in. Nothing has changed. Have to get on those courses with THPers, add the zoo crew and it's guaranteed to be a fantastic time!

It looks like The Cup keeps getting better! This would definitely be toward the top of my list.

This event is going to be EPIC. ZooCrew plus these courses, with the winner take all aspect? Yes, please.

Still rolling with # and now more ZooCrew? Can't wait to see them again. If you haven't played and hung out with them, get ready for the best time of your life.

Love seeing the Zoo Crew is involved in this! This event is very high on my list of events I want to get in on this year.

More details please!
Signups/Contests
Dates?
Costs

More More More!!

More details please!
Signups/Contests
Dates?
Costs

More More More!!

I have 1 prediction: late July

And I'm all ears & eyes for more info!

I have 1 prediction: late July

And I'm all ears & eyes for more info!

Same here. And I hope you're right about time frame.

Sent from the magic know everything box in my pocket

I would be lying if I said I hadn't been thinking about what it would be like to play these two courses in a THP event. Reviews brought me to THP, but the past events played here got me hooked on what THP is. It would be an honor to tee it up here during an event. Looking forward to more details on this bad boy

I really want to play in this event. So much awesomeness here and the #441 and #chad banter will be phenomenal haha well at least 441 will be.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back