2015 Blind Holiday Grab Bags

Im excited to see what you all get, as mine will be a while ill just see your guys first.

I will be able to look forward to opening mine once we are out of the hospital. Unless someone wants to bring it in to me! Hint hint mike

Hope to see some peeps rolling video today! I plan on it.

Looks like my bag will be delivered today and tape will be rolling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be able to look forward to opening mine once we are out of the hospital. Unless someone wants to bring it in to me! Hint hint mike

He's busy today. In fact, you should stop home and get your clubs and meet us so he can give you your bag :)

Have all the bags been shipped out?

So bummed I missed out on this one. The hauls have been great so far, keep them coming!

Yes they have.
Should I be concerned I did not get a shipping notification

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

If it shows up today i absolutely will

Looks like mine is supposed to get delivered today. Video will be rolling!

Interesting, my tracking yesterday said priority 2-day, today it says priority 1-day expected today. We shall see!

Mine said expected delivery was 1/2 on 12/31. Have received no USPS tracking updates since 12/31 so I am not holding my breath for it to arrive today.

Interesting, my tracking yesterday said priority 2-day, today it says priority 1-day expected today. We shall see!
Yea mine just switched from expected delivery date of 12/4 to today! Fingers crossed!

Mine said expected delivery was 1/2 on 12/31. Have received no USPS tracking updates since 12/31 so I am not holding my breath for it to arrive today.

USPS isn't the best at updating their tracking, but in my experience they've always hit their delivery dates. Hopefully yours shows up today.

Mine has arrived at the post office. Might have to take a trip there to pick it up since I use my work address and they know office is closed today

Should I be concerned I did not get a shipping notification

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I haven't gotten shipping notification yet either. But I'm not worried. GG has a better handle on this than Amazon prime does. She's like a well oiled machine (no insult or pun intended).

"Out for Delivery"!!!

Opening will be captured on video late this afternoon!

USPS says "it's grab bag day!"

Mike can you swing by the crib on Monday and pick up mine? Video preferred while opening! I don't think I can wait until next Sun.

I must have missed the email. Cuz I just got a email asking who Morgan Babbitt is from Terra (GF). So, it's grab bag day for me as well. GoPro will be rolling.

I may or may not be camped out in my spare room, which offers a full view of the mailbox so I'll know exactly when the mail carrier pulls up...

Certainly some surprises coming in the mail today! Can't wait to see who gets the "big tickets".

Back