Callaway Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

What an incredible package! I want to win it to be able to represent Callaway, I would be proud to rock more fo their gear after following all the incredible things they did for our fellow THPers at the #Grandaddy.

Thank you THP and Callaway

This is a heck of a package from Callaway, good luck to those that entered.

Wow what a DAY!! I would love to win these great woods because of all the rave reviews they have gotten. Sign me up for Callaway goodness. It would be my first Callaway club as well.

Thanks THP and Callaway!

I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package because I'm a Callaway homer and most of you know this. BUT, also because the new tech in the new offerings make this years lineup amazing!

I'd love to win on Callaway Day. After following the Granddaddy, I would love to try out the same club many used at the Hideaway. Plus, I don't have a 3-wood right now and would love to have a GBB to fill that spot.

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package so my ball ends up where the big dog’s lie. Plus they would go nicely with my Callaway XHot irons! What a combo!

I would love to win the Callaway Distance Package because the forgiveness and distance would me get my cap into the single digits!

I want to win this package because the top end of my bag has been the one that seems to be always changing around for me and hopefully this could add some much needed stability on top of being great looking clubs

I’ve been playing the Big Bertha Alpha for several years now and am still playing the original X-Hot 3 wood. While I love both of these clubs, I also wouldn’t mind an upgrade to have the newer technology. It also doesn’t hurt that I’m a huge Callaway homer and I think their equipment is by far the best out there.

Thanks to THP and Callaway for this awesome giveaway!

I would like to win the Callaway Distance package because after watching the treatment and performance the THP'ers got at the Grandaddy last week i am all in!

Wow What a fantastic gift. I would love to up my game with the Callaway Distance Package. Would be great to take my game to the next level and this equipment looks hot have always wanted to try out Callaway drivers, Fairway woods and irons but I've only been in the wedge market for usage. The reviews for the equipment are always stating the performance package that they provide to help elevate your game. Thanks THP

Everyone needs more distance! Callaway makes it happen! Closer to the green means lower scores for me. I'd love to win some Callaway big sticks!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would be thankful to win the Callaway Great Big Bertha Driver and 3-Wood because, with me in my mid-50s, I'm having trouble outdriving my Son and his friends on the course. Callaway's distance is like the fountain of youth.

I would like to win the Callaway Distance package because I could always use a little more distance.

Would love to enter but I've got an 816 in the bag and another on the way likely. Send the Callaway distance onward to a THPer that will use it well.

Entered on Twitter.

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I want in! I'm a Callaway homer and would love the higher launching GBB head to try out in my handcrafted shaft. Plus you can never have too many new 3 woods to try out.

I could use some more Callaway distance in my bag.

Thanks THP and Callaway!

I want to win the Callaway Distance Package as I would like to see first hand on how Callaway has improved on the 815 Alpha and Fairway. Been fortunate to game both all season and I would love to see how they made woods already great - even better.

I would like to win the Callaway Distance package because these clubs are like no other and would beautiful in my bag. Not to mention, no other team can win in the state of GA right now so GA needs to achieve its victory quota in other ways

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would LOVE to win the Callaway Distance package, because I'm always on the search for more distance, and this could be it!

Thank you and Happy Holidays!

Glad to hear about the calcification...in it with all three ways/options to enter. Sweet!

I would love to win the Callaway distance contest because with them in my bag there will lower scores when the 2016 season rolls around!

Back