2016 Grandaddy Of Em All - We Want You

Just because I didn't get in to #THPRegionalRivalry doesn't mean my game will not be in good form for this event.

I would pay good money to see your reaction while being in Callaway HQ and getting the tour during R&D. You may not make it through without passing out haha so much good stuff there

I want in on this team. I am committed to this awesome community and the chance to represent at this amazing event would be such an honor. I am going to do what I need to do to get in this thing this year.

I've followed the event, heard the stories, and read the outline...but I still can't wrap my head around the magnitude of this event.

I've followed the event, heard the stories, and read the outline...but I still can't wrap my head around the magnitude of this event.
Dont try.

Might explode.

This bad boy being in December is just perfect. Come that time I will be ready for a break from the students and they will be ready for a break from me. Its a win win. Plus I can challenge the zoo crew to some tire flipping as a side bet. :act-up:

I think I need to go back to make sure I experienced what I think I did.

Getting to go to #TheGauntlet is one item I can now check off my list. This in itself is EPIC. This just gets me crazy pumped for the motha f-n Grandaddy. I want to, NEED to get get it checked off that list.

I think I need to go back to make sure I experienced what I think I did.

pretty sure there is evidence on this forum that it happened

pretty sure there is evidence on this forum that it happened

If he were Waldo, I'm pretty sure I found him in every photo.

Job well done there Mike G haha

With #ChangeTheGame this year, I don't see how this isn't a must do for anyone, this is already #TheGrandaddy it will be lifechanging it will be epic, the only questions are how and who?

After getting into #TheGauntlet, why not #TheGrandaddy too right?

It's the best when you can hear a past participant talk about their experience in the Grandaddy. It gives you goosebumps when you see how genuinely amazing each experience/story is.
I get goosebumps every time this thread pops up. Then for the next 1/2 hour or so I'm useless.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

I WANT IN[SIZE][/size=14]. Loud enough?

Last edited:
I can't wait for the contests to get started up and for JB's upcoming Callaway visit.

Can't wait for ScottyG on THP radio next week. Looking forward to any TheGrandaddy talk, past or future.

I WANT IN. Loud enough?

You can change the font size too. It's like this...I WANT IN!!
How's that? :bashful:

I want in!!!!!!!! I need this in my life and even to experience it just once i could be happy forever.

After getting into #TheGauntlet, why not #TheGrandaddy too right?
Same here!!! I WANT IN!!! Please! Lol

All the threads from the granddaddy last year made me wish so badly that I could have the same opportunity.

As I was following along the threads something amazing was followed up with something even more amazing.

I must say that all the granddaddy participants last year did a great job with their posts and even posting their reviews of their gear afterwards. Those product review threads is what swayed me into my GBB that I bought last week!

I hope to be one of the lucky few that will be posting my reviews on my new gear :D

One last thing, I'm just going to put this out there in hopes that it increases my chances of getting in....

I named my first born child, 'Calla', with Callaway in mind!!! No joke!! My wife likes the meaning of the flower but she knows that I based it off the Callaway brand. Lol.

#IjustgotintotheGrandaddy

=D

Sent from my SM-G928W8 using Tapatalk

tell me what I gotta do and I'll do it

I want in really bad as well ... so blessed to be part of club clash, but would also like to be art of this one as well.

The granddaddy has been on my list to attend since joining. Every year it somehow gets more amazing and unbelievable. This year i hope to attend and be apart of such a great experience

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

The Grandaddy has become a constant thought in the back of my mind and a huge reason I want to keep my game sharp and tournament tested all year. The scope and awesomeness of the event is hard to fathom.

It's great to see all this love for the Grandaddy of them all! Something tells me this year is going to break the bank!

I would dearly love to cap off 2016 with a trip to the Grandaddy of them all!

Back