#CHALLENGE! #payitforeward 2016 edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would just like to thank CAA_beat for paying for my membership! What's the best way to find new members so I can pay for 3 on December 31?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just like to thank CAA_beat for paying for my membership! What's the best way to find new members so I can pay for 3 on December 31?

I'd say the best bet is look for albatross club tags under the username in desktop. Look for people that are somewhat active posting that don't have tags. Don't be like me just going through the member list, as that may lead to buying membership for spam bots :bang-head: lol

Will do!

You're welcome!

I had decided I wanted to give a Christmas Day present to a new member, but stupid me, I made a typo in the notes section of the signup,so GG couldn't find the corresponding member name, so it got there a bit late.

And KC's right, that's how I chose you. From reading the threads, I could see as a new member you had already been active in several different ones, I saw you had your eye on the Tampa Testing event, and wanted to make sure it you got in.

So not telling you who and who not to choose, but I look for someone maybe has been on for less than two months but has at least a couple dozen posts spread out in different threads.

Glad to have you on board.

You're welcome!

I had decided I wanted to give a Christmas Day present to a new member, but stupid me, I made a typo in the notes section of the signup,so GG couldn't find the corresponding member name, so it got there a bit late.

And KC's right, that's how I chose you. From reading the threads, I could see as a new member you had already been active in several different ones, I saw you had your eye on the Tampa Testing event, and wanted to make sure it you got in.

So not telling you who and who not to choose, but I look for someone maybe has been on for less than two months but has at least a couple dozen posts spread out in different threads.

Glad to have you on board.

That's what I'll probably end up doing, and look for ones that are interested in events. Thanks again!

Will be doing this when I get home to a computer in about 2 hours. Hard to to from tapatalk

Denverd1
illyc
mjvcaj
Purchased and done!

Haha, already did, currently the only one for the r15, which I'm stoked about so then I can give away my sldr white 14* driver

Haha, already did, currently the only one for the r15, which I'm stoked about so then I can give away my sldr white 14* driver

That's a great chance at winning :)

Last chance to get in on this awesomeness!

Drawimg happening tomorrow night! Absolutely last chance!

Plenty of chances... a lot of things would be a guaranteed win!! No reason to not support the community and sponsor some fellow THPers

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

I am so pumped up for the drawing. Baby blades come to papa! :banana:

#CHALLENGE! #payitforeward 2016 edition

I am so pumped up for the drawing. Baby blades come to papa! :banana:

Hmm yes good luck to you.

Drawing for #payitforward prizes and the arrival of my grab bag! Doesn't get much better than that!

Charging up the gopro!

Can't wait to win that driver! And give away mine!!!!

Can't wait for more excitement!

Charging up the gopro!

Kang, do you have an estimated time that this will be happening? Want to make sure I don't miss the live show!

Charging up the gopro!
Will there be any second chance drawings for the unclaimed items for those who don't win or one drawing per person?

Will there be any second chance drawings for the unclaimed items for those who don't win or one drawing per person?
I think hes being pretty darn generous as is

Kang, do you have an estimated time that this will be happening? Want to make sure I don't miss the live show!
Probably as soon as the go pro is charged up. Say about an hour? I'll upload video as soon as I'm done and contact people via pm

I really hope not. The beauty of taking a chance on some of the bigger ticket items!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back