Branson (Fireball) 2016 gathering

Springfield, Tulsa, KC. Just Off the top of my head.

Reasonable drive times?

Tulsa, I think was like two and a half, Springfield about an hour. KC, don't have a clue, but I know they told a few guys last year that it was not to bad.
All these are just guestimates. I don't recall the exact drive times.

Thats great. Thats all I needed. Thanks. Just wanna have a few attack options

Per Google maps
3 hours and 15 minutes from Tulsa airport to the condos. 54 minutes from Springfield airport to the condos.
3 hours 38 minutes from KC.

Last edited:
I'd also check flights into XNA (Northwest Arkansas). It's only about an hour & a half from Branson.

Thought about that one, but forgot to check. I'll be flying in this year myself, so I really need to look at this too.

Bring me some Diet Coke!

This is going to be a good time!

That was already in the budget!! I got a nice 2 liter coming your way. Do you need 2 of them?

So I was poking around on flights. Where would be a reasonable place to fly into? I dont mind driving a little bit if it will save some money
Kansas city is about a 3 hour drive.
I hope you can make it work

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

Working on logistics as well. I really want to make this one work, but a possible big change at my job (a good one) could throw a wrench in my plans. Should know something for sure the first week of May.

Working on logistics as well. I really want to make this one work, but a possible big change at my job (a good one) could throw a wrench in my plans. Should know something for sure the first week of May.

I hope you can make it work. meet us in Knoxville at 5am on Thursday and you can ride with us, lol

Ryan has already paid deposits on the lodging. He will be paying total due before to long. Please send him a PM to get his paypal so we can get him paid for the lodging.

Ryan has already paid deposits on the lodging. He will be paying total due before to long. Please send him a PM to get his paypal so we can get him paid for the lodging.
Texting him now !

Sent from my C6730 using Tapatalk

Well, unless a large case I have gets settled, this one is no longer possible for me.

~Rock

I'll send out a group PM tonight with my PayPal address to avoid having to reply to 20 individual PMs. If it works for everyone, we'll do $100/person and if we collect over the $2k that it actually costs, the excess will go towards food or drink for everyone.

I'll send out a group PM tonight with my PayPal address to avoid having to reply to 20 individual PMs. If it works for everyone, we'll do $100/person and if we collect over the $2k that it actually costs, the excess will go towards food or drink for everyone.

I will not pay a penny over $99.99 sir!

great deal for sure!

Can't say I'm in 100% yet, but things are falling in line. Fingers crossed, I hope to get to tee it up with you guys!

Got my payment sent off tonight Ryan. Not sure what nights I said I would be there, but I'm excited to get there and get this started.

Paid up as well. Ready to do this

Back