Gloves, Gloves and Gloves

Glove on for full swings, off for everything else. I love the Callaway Apex, really comfy, soft and not super expensive. Before that I really liked the Footjoy weathersoft. Still have some I use at the range.

I have been gaming the Puma gloves and love them. Super comfortable and you can "spice" things up a bit with the color options, or just go with the black and white.

Half the time when I did take my glove off I forgot to put it back on when I got to the next tee so now I just leave it on all the time.

MG Elite - 2 for $15. Soft, thin

I have had good luck with all the MG line of gloves. Great deal and good gloves. They stand by the product too. Had one get a hole after 3 rounds and they replaced at no charge. I do have Hirzl glove to try for this summer. I was impressed with the grip I got with it when wet.

I use whatever Cabretta glove that I find on sale. I do not favor any one brand over the other.

D what you have to to find the Bridgestone Tour Premium Glove......

You're welcome...... :act-up:

JM

I use the Nike durafeel. It fits well is only around 10 bucks.

Another one for the Callaway Dawn Patrol. If you are looking something slightly softer the Brigdgestone Tour glove is great.

Thanks for all the suggestions guy's. I'm gonna check out the cally's and Bridgestones.

Haven't bought gloves in a while either. Have a bunch stashed in the closet of different types mostly footjoys. I on an on unless I am chipping or putting.

I have one round in with a Callaway leather glove from Costco Online. They feel nice and supple. I can't speak to durability yet but at the price they can be had, 4 for $25! They would have to breakdown really quick for me not to still be happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back