Huge Sale at Budget Golf + THP Coupon

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Once a year our friends at Budget Golf host a sale that features prices that are unheard of. They call it their Annual Summer Clearance Sale and it kicks off tomorrow on everything including clubs, bags, apparel, shoes and accessories. You can even use the THP Coupon to double dip. We will have a feature on the home page tomorrow with more info, but if you pick anything up, share it here.

Nice, there were ridiculous deals on really good items last year. I'll be shopping again tomorrow

• Admin
Nice, there were ridiculous deals on really good items last year. I'll be shopping again tomorrow

They had apparel at like $5 an item it was nuts.

I'm excited to see what they have going on this year. Someone already posted some silly deals on lefty JPX 900 metal woods that should have an additional 1 on the front. If that's any indication, watch out!

Been waiting for this thread based on it being mention on the Q&A a couple of weeks ago.

Bought stuff last year and I'm sure it will be the same this year.

• Admin
I'm excited to see what they have going on this year. Someone already posted some silly deals on lefty JPX 900 metal woods that should have an additional 1 on the front. If that's any indication, watch out!

Crazy to think you can stack the THP Coupon on top of that.

Nice, might be time to pick up a few things

Definitely checking this out. Daddy needs a new pair of shoes

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will be tuned in. Kind of looking for a new push cart at a price I can't pass up.

Being able to add the THP coupon on top of this is one of the things that separates Budget Golf from some of the rest. And one of the awesome perks of being a THPer.

I'll be keeping my eye on this for sure. Glad I took the day off from work so I won't have any distractions....:D

I will be tuned in. Kind of looking for a new push cart at a price I can't pass up.

Check out the Sun Mountain cart they spoke about in the video. Its below cost right now.

I just bought a 56 degree Wilson Staff PMP wedge for $24.50.That is crazy. Duo U is $21 before THP discount.

I didn’t purchase anything in past years but the deals with the stacked THP coupon is really gonna be hard to pass up!

I don't need much right now, but if I can get some good deals on some shirts that would be good.

Shoot... PMP wedges for $29!!!

This could be bad for my wallet...awesomely bad.

Perfect timing for me. Woo Hoo.

Dont forget, this begins TOMORROW!

I need a new fairway wood. Perfect timing.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

My wallet is hiding...but there's no escape.

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Check out the Sun Mountain cart they spoke about in the video. Its below cost right now.
Have been looking at the Reflex for about a month. Reviews on it are very mixed with a lot of people experiencing pulling issues one way or the other with it. Also doesn't seem to be all that stable with the way it holds the bag on the cart. Still pondering it though with the tremendous price tag.

What were some of the highlights from last year’s sale?

What is the THP code again?

What is the THP code again?

Click over to the home page and it is right on the right hand side of the page in an ad image.

Back