Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

This review on the OBJ catch vs. no-catch for a TD could be big in some games.

58 points for the week. I started out good but have just been on an awful slide. I'm like the Falcons in league 4.

My team finally shows up but it was way too late ad I have been out of the hunt in L6 for many weeks. Always next season

Literally the only thing I didn't want to see... Needed an Eli TD, but not to freaking OBJ.

Dang.. Missed the playoffs by a game and out scored everyone in the league by 150 or so. Fantasy football was just bonkers this year.

Missed the playoffs. 1 freaking point last week and I'm in no sweat.

Sucky feeling after a major run to come back

Missed the playoffs. 1 freaking point last week and I'm in no sweat.

Sucky feeling after a major run to come back
I feel you. Coulda shoulda woulda for me too. Bottom line for both of us - we didn't quit on the season and gave ourselves a chance.

Week 14 - THP Fantasy Football Leagues

Haha I went to bed at halftime thinking my storybook run was over, only to wake us seeing ODB scored 31.5 to Eli's 27. (We were tied going into last night) That make 7 wins in a row to end the season after starting 2-5, and just sneak into the playoffs in League 4 at 9-5.

Sorry Sanzabar!

Haha I went to bed at halftime thinking my storybook run was over, only to wake us seeing ODB scored 31.5 to Eli's 27. (We were tied going into last night) That make 7 wins in a row to end the season after starting 2-5, and just sneak into the playoffs in League 4 at 9-5.

Sorry Sanzabar!

Just makes zero sense... literally any other play besides a 85 yard TD to OBJ and I would have won.

I think seeding should be based on total points. :banana:

Just makes zero sense... literally any other play besides a 85 yard TD to OBJ and I would have won.

Well if it was I would have still been 2nd in our division...but it would kind of defeat the entire point of having weekly matches

But truthfully Brian, I'm pretty sure it's just karma coming back to bite you for drafting Brady

Well if it was I would have still been 2nd in our division...but it would kind of defeat the entire point of having weekly matches

But truthfully Brian, I'm pretty sure it's just karma coming back to bite you for drafting Brady

Geoff... I literally thought that last night... I knew it would. I freaking knew it would. Sorry MF'er!

I honestly have no idea how you didn't make it, your team is loaded but on a side not I think the rest of us are glad you didn't. :alien:

Have prizes and such been determined for the leagues?

Back