NHL 2015-2016 Season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bad ice that should have gone in... Haha

Caps take it!

That game was indicative of our season. Controlled the game but couldn't score.

And those were two uncharacteristically weak goals by Ben

O'Reilly with the OT winner and the Sabres finally get a win over the Kings. Good to be home I guess.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

That game was indicative of our season. Controlled the game but couldn't score.

And those were two uncharacteristically weak goals by Ben

First goal was weak but second was a sick amount of skill by Kuzie

Wake I am going to work on this avi now... I am having a good season just ask Scrap and Marty

First goal was weak but second was a sick amount of skill by Kuzie

It was a nifty little move but Bishop stops that 9/10 times.

You are right but he did his homework, Kuzie loves to pull that behind the net then throw it back out

And Drouin is hurt again...what is that the 3rd or 4th time already this year?

And Drouin is hurt again...what is that the 3rd or 4th time already this year?

Johnson, Paquette and Palat too, the whole freaking team has been decimated. If you look at our top 10 players, Kuch and Stammer are the only two who have stayed healthy.

Flames with 2 goals in 17 seconds and take the lead over the Rangers 2-1.

Interesting game. Flames tried their best to give the Rangers the win in regulation despite being up 4-1 but when it comes to OT we dominate as always for the win

Interesting game. Flames tried their best to give the Rangers the win in regulation despite being up 4-1 but when it comes to OT we dominate as always for the win
Gaudreau is impressive to watch. About the only time I get to see any west coast teams is Saturday night CBC HNIC.

Gaudreau is impressive to watch. About the only time I get to see any west coast teams is Saturday night CBC HNIC.

The kid is worth the price of admission. I think a lot of fans are overlooking just how good he is because he's on the Flames and not one of the big names during his draft year.

The kid is worth the price of admission. I think a lot of fans are overlooking just how good he is because he's on the Flames and not one of the big names during his draft year.
Right on all counts and there is some good hockey that's played in the west that just doesn't get the coverage. It's too bad but understandable.

It's unreal how beat up the Lightning are right now. They are down 6 forwards including 2/3s of their top scoring line.

Currently up 1-0 over Torts and the Blue Jackets.

NHL 2015-2016 Season

It's unreal how beat up the Lightning are right now. They are down 6 forwards including 2/3s of their top scoring line.

Currently up 1-0 over Torts and the Blue Jackets.

Welcome to our 2014/15 season. Now we have health though and can't do a damn thing haha.

Well...except Bob going down right when he started playing like an NHL goalie

Well that lead didn't last long.

Boyle gets the short handed goal then gets taken out with a brutal slash that goes uncalled.

Boyle is an iron man, back out there making huge plays.

Oshie! Tucks it home

The Lightning PP sucks.

Ben Bishop does not.

Funny how fantasy hockey changes your thinking. Sabres/Redwings tonight and figure if the Sabres are going to lose at least it's against Mrazek and a shutout would get me some extra points.

Oshie again! Double digit goals for him this season

Caps beating down the poor little Penguins... Aww I feel so bad hahahahha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back