Call of Duty: Black Ops III

It amazes me how quick people are. I have to realize that they have better everything than me as well. I'll get better.... But I'll probably never get back to my 3:1 ratio I had with the original Modern Warfare 2 which originally started me on the new gaming systems.

Yeah you can die REALLY fast with those upgraded weapons.

Double XP weekend! Time to level up

I bought it a few weeks ago and its OK but I got bored with it after about a week. I havent heard great reviews for it either. Its a shame because the concept seemed pretty cool, with the theme of body augmentation and whatnot.

I bought it a few weeks ago and its OK but I got bored with it after about a week. I havent heard great reviews for it either. Its a shame because the concept seemed pretty cool, with the theme of body augmentation and whatnot.

Where have you been looking at reviews? This game has gotten more positive than negative

Since switching guns and how I play the game, it's gotten a TON better! I really hated it for a while though. I had to get past that point to enjoy it

Really liking hardcore more than core. I am actually better at hardcore

Still grinding for the dark matter camo. Have the assault rifles, smgs, and launchers diamond. Almost finished with the LMGs

Still grinding for the dark matter camo. Have the assault rifles, smgs, and launchers diamond. Almost finished with the LMGs

Ran into a guy today that had it. He was only 5th prestige too. Insane. I'm not even close. Only have the launchers diamond and the M8 gold

It does look sick though. Grind it out!

My friend and I got carried by two prestiged players in zombies. I kept dying, they kept reviving, then they finally gave up and two-manned the thing. Got a couple trophies out of it.

That dark matter camo is no joke to get. I don't have diamond on anything let alone getting to that!

Chances are I'll never see dark matter camo on my gun

There was an update tonight and you get to sell your Duplicates in the Black Market

Sizeable update. Notes on Reddit

Hi everyone, as many of you are likely aware by now, a HUGE new patch went live today.
We don't have any official notes so far, but go ahead and post any of the updates that you are aware of so we can get a list of our own going.
Lots of info can be found on Charlie Intel.
What we know so far:

• Quick Join feature to join your friends who are online
  • See recent black market items you have unlocked
  • Burn duplicate black market items for cryptokeys
  • Three brand new secondary weapons – unlocked via black market
  • The Wrench
  • Butterfly Knife
  • Brass Knuckles
  • Arena probation
  • Prestige masters can now choose emblem + choose emblems from WaW and Black Ops 1 & 2 (more info below).
  • Prestige master now show an orange coloured level of 56 and can level up to 1000, to get from level 56 to level 57 you need 55,000 EXP points!
  • Emblem Unlocks for life after prestige:
  • Level 100: 1st Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 200: 2nd Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 300: 3rd Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 400: 4th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 500: 5th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 600: 6th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 700: 7th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 800: 8th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 900: 9th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 1000: 10th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 1000: 11-15th Prestige – BO1
  • Level 1000: Prestige Master – BO2
  • Lobby countdown shows in CaC/options menu for last 10 seconds
  • Unlocked Zombie Story mode, even if the campaign is not completed.
  • Match Counter – new match counter in the create a class or profile area

Set a new PB in zombies last night. Hopped into a random lobby, didn't know any of the other players and none of us were miked up. Lasted to round 20 with 460+ kills, Packed-a-punch both weapons twice, and was in the process of upgrading my sword. Not bad when 2 of the people in our game left us after about 20 mins.

Showed little man the updates. ..he jumped on...lol.

pandaxassassinz is his tag...Bring it he says.

Nightmares is pretty cool. It's like Zombies campaign so far. The first level was tough playing solo but I got past it.

Sizeable update. Notes on Reddit

Hi everyone, as many of you are likely aware by now, a HUGE new patch went live today.
We don't have any official notes so far, but go ahead and post any of the updates that you are aware of so we can get a list of our own going.
Lots of info can be found on Charlie Intel.
What we know so far:

• Quick Join feature to join your friends who are online
  • See recent black market items you have unlocked
  • Burn duplicate black market items for cryptokeys
  • Three brand new secondary weapons – unlocked via black market
  • The Wrench
  • Butterfly Knife
  • Brass Knuckles
  • Arena probation
  • Prestige masters can now choose emblem + choose emblems from WaW and Black Ops 1 & 2 (more info below).
  • Prestige master now show an orange coloured level of 56 and can level up to 1000, to get from level 56 to level 57 you need 55,000 EXP points!
  • Emblem Unlocks for life after prestige:
  • Level 100: 1st Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 200: 2nd Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 300: 3rd Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 400: 4th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 500: 5th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 600: 6th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 700: 7th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 800: 8th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 900: 9th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 1000: 10th Prestige – W@W, BO1, BO2
  • Level 1000: 11-15th Prestige – BO1
  • Level 1000: Prestige Master – BO2
  • Lobby countdown shows in CaC/options menu for last 10 seconds
  • Unlocked Zombie Story mode, even if the campaign is not completed.
  • Match Counter – new match counter in the create a class or profile area

I feel like some of these achievements are so far out of reach for me. I was happy getting through Prestige 2, while friends of mine have already hit 10.... :bulgy-eyes:

Well now that I am currently on muscle relaxers, I'll be picking this up and playing probably tonight

Well now that I am currently on muscle relaxers, I'll be picking this up and playing probably tonight

Playing COD with people who are stoned (not saying you will be) is a ton of fun.

Some are crazy good and some are really, really bad.

Playing COD with people who are stoned (not saying you will be) is a ton of fun.

Some are crazy good and some are really, really bad.

I'm hoping I don't get to "stoned" territory (or do I :angel:) but it certainly means I won't be moving much haha

Little man wanted to "level up" or take the short cut to get the butterfly knife and some other things...perfect timing:

Back