Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack so I can play and look like Rickey !
(it could happen!)

I want to win that prize pack because I desperately need shoes, I have been wanting to try puma shoes for a while but no store around carries my size.

oh and a driver and a hat as a bonus is not bad either!

Id love to win the Cobra prize pack, cause it looks cool and it will stand out on the course.

I really like the direction Cobra has been heading the past few years and I would enjoy playing more of their gear to complement the irons I currently play.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you can't play good, look good. Thankfully, if I win this gear I can do both! Put me in coach!

I would love to win the Cobra/Puma prize pack because I have heard nothing but great things about the King LTD driver! Also, those TitanTour Ignite shoes are ridiculously awesome!

Awesome prize pack today. Good luck guys!!!

Would love to win Cobra/Puma prize package, after losing 155 pounds I need to sport some new style golf clothes and Cobra/Puma would "fit" the bill

Sent from my VS986 using Tapatalk

I would love to win the Cobra/Puma prize pack. I've heard good things about the King LTD Driver. I remember my original King Cobra driver fondly. I also would love the Puma TitanTour shoes. I've had multiple pairs of Pumas and Puma golf shoes before, so I am fully aware of their awesomeness.

I want to win because my favorite clothes on the course are Puma and I want to space out with the King LTD

I would love to win the Cobra / Puma prize package because I need every edge I can get on the course. I've been very impressed by the the products that both companies have delivered over the years.

I want to win the Cobra/Puma prize pack. Puma shoes are the most comfy and stylish shoes as they come.

I would like to win because the engineering that went into the LTD driver amazes me. The whole research lab in space is something way out of left field for the golf industry

Oh wow. What amazing prize pack! My inner Rickie fan boy would love to win this!

Here's the tweet!

Huge thanks to Cobra Puma and THP! I'd love to win the flag ship big stick from such a cool company. Their shoes and clothes can make anyone look great!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i've been lusting after the king ltd since thp gave us the first exclusive peek at it and freddie dropped his knowledge bombs. then i hit and i knew it was for me! i've become a huge cobra fan after being blessed to be a part of thp's 2015 love is in the air event. i would love this prize!

I would love to win this prize pack simply because it's awesome. I'm also due for new golf shoes, so that would help. Thanks THP and Cobra!

I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack as my drives with my BC+ can already be impressive, and I believe the KING LTD would make them 'out of this world'! Plus, I could always improve my look on the course with styling shoes and hat. Gotta look good while smoking drives past everyone!

Thanks THP, Cobra and Puma golf!

Thank you THP and Cobra Golf for this awesome #holidaycheer

I want to win the Cobra Golf Prize pack because

1) The Bio Cell driver has revolutionized my game and we TO is a heck a of club maker and I definitely entrust him with my wood game.

2) Nothing intimidates your opponent more than a Flat Brim Cobra hat

3) Grant Knudson is a straight up footwear GENIUS - he designs a wicked good shoe and I'd love to add the ignite's to my shoe stable

I'm all in on anything TO and Yagley come up with, and I absolutely LOVE my puma golf shoes. It would be incredible to win an LTD driver and Titan tours, along with a hat to sport around even while not on the course!

I want to win this Cobra/Puma Prize Pack simply because I need all the help I can get.

I would like to win the Cobra/Puma gear so i can channel some Rickie Fowler and play and look better on the golf course!

I want to win because the Cobra King LTD is one of the most intriguing drivers going into 2016 and Puma always knocks it out of the park with their shoes and from what I've read, the TitanTour Ignite is no different!

Back