2018 UST Mamiya Shaft Up The Finale

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
For those that have followed along with Shaft Up this year, the THP Event series with UST Mamiya that offers lucky THPers an incredible experience.

100% Free
Play Amazing Golf Courses: This Year Featured Bellerive, Olympia Fields and Spanish Trails
Airfare Paid For
Hotel Paid For
Full Fitting
New Driver fit on site with Premium UST Mamiya Shaft

i-BRbHVHX-M.jpg

One of the crazy parts to this series of 3 events is that there is a 4th completely free event called the Finale. This is where 1 person from each of the first 3 events, gets a SECOND trip on us, to come and play golf for a weekend with myself and UST Mamiya at a resort for a weekend filled with fun, food, drink and tons of golf.

The participants are chosen based on their sharing of knowledge and discussing the products they learned about on THP.

Plus, this is the first year that we are also bringing along for the ride, one lucky alumni that has been part of Shaft Up in the past, that has done their job of sharing information on the products and helping others on the THP Forum.

When & Where
October 12th-14th
Location Mission Inn Orlando Area

Like with Shaft Up, each participant occurs no costs, as everything is included courtesy of THP and the weekend will be a ton of fun. This thread will be where we announce the participants, so if you have been to one of the previous Shaft Up events, you will want to follow along for updates.

Last edited:
For those that have followed along with Shaft Up this year, the THP Event series with UST Mamiya that offers lucky THPers an incredible experience.

100% Free
Play Amazing Golf Courses: This Year Featured Bellerive, Olympia Fields and Spanish Trails
Airfare Paid For
Hotel Paid For
Full Fitting
New Driver fit on site with Premium UST Mamiya Shaft

i-BRbHVHX-M.jpg

One of the crazy parts to this series of 3 events is that there is a 4th completely free event called the Finale. This is where 1 person from each of the first 3 events, gets a SECOND trip on us, to come and play golf for a weekend with myself and UST Mamiya at a resort for a weekend filled with fun, food, drink and tons of golf.

The participants are chosen based on their sharing of knowledge and discussing the products they learned about on THP.

Plus, this is the first year that we are also bringing along for the ride, one lucky alumni that has been part of Shaft Up in the past, that has done their job of sharing information on the products and helping others on the THP Forum.

When & Where
October 12th-14th
Location TBA

Like with Shaft Up, each participant occurs no costs, as everything is included courtesy of THP and the weekend will be a ton of fun. This thread will be where we announce the participants, so if you have been to one of the previous Shaft Up events, you will want to follow along for updates.

Last year’s finale was an absolute blast, probably the most fun I’ve had on a golf trip. Hope to get in on this one but you’d best believe I will be following around with my Shaft Up bros if not !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very cool! Not that being around Danny for the 1st time was enough.....you get another shot w/ him! So great.

This is amazing. Not one but 2 FREE events this year for the lucky winners!!

Awesome! I’ll be checking this out.

What a treat for those already lucky enough to get in on this awesomeness AGAIN just for sharing their experiences and thoughts with the forum! Sounds like ample motivation. I know the venue will continue with the incredible trend this year too.

Couple guys going to get really lucky and have an amazing time.

Really excited to see which alum gets picked. All of those guys have been awesome repping UST. Such a tough choice.

Can't wait to see what venue is picked. Have no doubt it will be awesome the way Shaft Up has been going this year.

:bomb:

This was so much fun to follow last year.

Very cool to see that an alumni from previous years gets their ticket punched as well.

Good luck shafters!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Good luck!

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Another couple lucky THPers going to have a great time. Good luck

Finale was great last year! Absolute blast!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good luck to the those who enter!!! If you are thinking about entering this time around -- STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!!!!! You will be glad you did as it's a game changing journey.

Good luck to the those who enter!!! If you are thinking about entering this time around -- STOP THINKING ABOUT IT AND DO IT!!!!! You will be glad you did as it's a game changing journey.

The entries are already in. Includes the 1,2 and soon to be 3 Shaft up participants

The entries are already in. Includes the 1,2 and soon to be 3 Shaft up participants
I was just testing you....you passed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

An alumni also gets to go!? Shaft-up, the gift that keeps on giving!

An alumni also gets to go!? Shaft-up, the gift that keeps on giving!

Yes sir. We announced that in the live updates date thread

Lucky b@stards! This was a great follow last year, I can't wait to follow along with this one.

Unreal and so awesome.

Absolutely amazing. Good luck to all the lucky Shaft Up participants!

This will be a great follow, congrats to the lucky winners! Keep your fingers crossed fellas!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back