WTB Shaft for Bridgestone J815

McLovin

grateful for this community
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
title says it all. prefer stiff flex, something in the 60g range, mid spin, high launch. so, whatcha got thp?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

just to clarify, I'm looking for something already tipped up and plug in play in the bstone j815.

I have a stiff Diamana Kai'li 60 tipped for it.

I have a stiff Diamana Kai'li 60 tipped for it.

might be interested. what do you want for it, and tell me a little about it. seems like it might be a lower launching, but i need help with launch.

might be interested. what do you want for it, and tell me a little about it. seems like it might be a lower launching, but i need help with launch.
Yes, it's at the most, a mid launcher, in my experience. It was used on a 913D2 and then the trial run on the J815. Both heads were minimally set to 10.5, and often, higher.

Yes, it's at the most, a mid launcher, in my experience. It was used on a 913D2 and then the trial run on the J815. Both heads were minimally set to 10.5, and often, higher.

thanks for the feedback. the head it's going into is lower loft than I'd typically play, so a lower launching shaft might not be the right fit. but it's fun to tinker! how much do you want? and do you know the length?

I have an Aldila Rogue 110 msi 60 stiff that came with Titleist 915D2.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

I have an Aldila Rogue 110 msi 60 stiff that came with Titleist 915D2.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

is it still tipped with the titleist adapter? I'd prefer something tipped with the bstone j815 adapter.

is it still tipped with the titleist adapter? I'd prefer something tipped with the bstone j815 adapter.

It does not have an adapter on it.

little bumpy bump. i bought toad's kai'li, but really more as an experiment. still looking for a high launch, mid-spin shaft in the 60g range already tipped with the j815 adapter.

Fujikura Pro 63 with Bridgestone j715 tip think it's the same , stiff. Lamkin grip barely used. Don't need to sell but would $160?

Designed by Fujikura Engineers to maximize the energy transfer from the golfer to the club head at impact, this shaft will help you play like a PRO. Through the use of ENSO®, each shaft within this series offers something different depending on your swing type. The Pro 53, 63, and 73 are designed for the golfer looking for a mid-launch and low spin, and the Pro 73 Tour Spec is designed for the stronger swinger who can benefit from a mid to low launch and low spin.

Fujikura Pro 63 with Bridgestone j715 tip think it's the same , stiff. Lamkin grip barely used. Don't need to sell but would $160?

Designed by Fujikura Engineers to maximize the energy transfer from the golfer to the club head at impact, this shaft will help you play like a PRO. Through the use of ENSO, each shaft within this series offers something different depending on your swing type. The Pro 53, 63, and 73 are designed for the golfer looking for a mid-launch and low spin, and the Pro 73 Tour Spec is designed for the stronger swinger who can benefit from a mid to low launch and low spin.

I enjoyed the hybrid version of this shaft. I'm going to wait a bit to see if anything else is offered for a little lower price. still thinking about it though!

I enjoyed the hybrid version of this shaft. I'm going to wait a bit to see if anything else is offered for a little lower price. still thinking about it though!

If the J715 tip works for the J815, I have a few options available.

If the J715 tip works for the J815, I have a few options available.

I'll find out whether it works. pm me with what you have.

mods we can shut this down. thanks!

Back