Lessons in Eugene, OR???

Chad D.

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello All,
I’m no good at this game yet, but am having a blast losing balls. I think I’m ready to jump to the next level, and invest in some real help. Taking tips and advice from more advanced friends hasn’t done anything substantial for me, and I’d like to make this happen...
The question is: Have any of you had experience with any pros in the Eugene, Oregon area? I’d prefer not to travel too far, because let’s be honest. If it’s too inconvenient, I’ll be less likely to keep it up...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Hello All,
I’m no good at this game yet, but am having a blast losing balls. I think I’m ready to jump to the next level, and invest in some real help. Taking tips and advice from more advanced friends hasn’t done anything substantial for me, and I’d like to make this happen...
The question is: Have any of you had experience with any pros in the Eugene, Oregon area? I’d prefer not to travel too far, because let’s be honest. If it’s too inconvenient, I’ll be less likely to keep it up...

Try Emerald Valley in Creswell or Eugene Country Club. Both of those courses have grass driving ranges and teaching pros. For instruction, grass practice ranges are significantly better than mats.
Try a lesson with one pro, see how it goes. If you don't like him/her then try another one.

Thanks for the plug for Emerald Valley. I’ve also received recommendations for Steve at Springfield Golf Club, as well as Doug at Precision Golf (Fiddler’s).

Back