Regional Rivalry Is Coming To THP

FWIW, I think 8 from Texas traveling right now is a stretch too.

We'd be close no doubt; would need all the full timers in along with a few part timers. Not impossible.

Another upper Midwest option... MN/WI vs IL/IA. Normally, I'd prefer to lay the smack down on IA, but teaming up against our northern brethren would be a ton of fun.

When can Maryland get in on the fun???

Another upper Midwest option... MN/WI vs IL/IA. Normally, I'd prefer to lay the smack down on IA, but teaming up against our northern brethren would be a ton of fun.

Can MN and WI team up? Arent they kind of rivals?

At the same time that VA can ... Uhhh ... you let me know when THAT happens!

Maybe our states should team up against someone???? It would be a great time no matter what!!!

We'd be close no doubt; would need all the full timers in along with a few part timers. Not impossible.
You in TX have a better shot than NE to do it!!!:laughing:

For football, yes. Golf? Nahhh.

When can Maryland get in on the fun???
Skimming Mizuno Fan

Lots of chatter about a DMV vs Carolinas rivalry.

Sounds like a winner to me.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Interesting that there is "state v state" discussion and region discussion. New England is a region, NY/NJ is a region. But OH & MI are states.

I really cannot imagine that FL, GA and TX won't be represented in some fashion. But it seems improbable that all of them will compete in one event. Or does it?

I still want Southwest v Texas - there are a few HOF tags from that region, maybe more per albatross tags than anywhere else? Things to ponder.....

But of course, whatever happens, the 300+ pages of banter has been pretty good!

Last edited:
Interesting that there is "state v state" discussion and region discussion. New England is a region, NY/NJ is a region. But OH & MI are states.

I really cannot imagine that FL, GA and TX won't be represented in some fashion. But it seems improbable that all of them will compete in one event. Or does it?

I still want Southwest v Texas - there are a few HOF tags from that region, maybe more per albatross capita than anywhere else? Things to ponder.....

But of course, whatever happens, the 300+ pages of banter has been pretty good!

The day we start going by Albatross Capita and not Albatross tags is a day that I will be confused. :D

Similar situation here in colorado. Though with only one HOF tag here we would sell need to travel. But as you said, not impossible. A good mix of full and part timers :)

Similar situation here in colorado. Though with only one HOF tag here we would sell need to travel. But as you said, not impossible. A good mix of full and part timers :)

I'm sure the Kang influence would be and could be very strong in getting people to come out of their fox holes.

I'm sure the Kang influence would be and could be very strong in getting people to come out of their fox holes.
#doortodooralbatrossclubsalesman!

Might as well just have Ohio play in another one

Since Utah certainly won't be involved, I'm accepting applications on why YOU want me on your team.

Ready. Go.

#Icanbebribed

#arewethereyet?

#arewethereyet?

Cookie, I think we're going to be resigned to playing a North vs South Texas Hoedown

Jank/BigTimeSouth/TBT vs Cookie/TBD/cwmonroe/Nate

Big Time South will just have to play duel matches each time or we could lend 'em BigTex for a weekend. :D

Cookie, I think we're going to be resigned to playing a North vs South Texas Hoedown

Big Time South will just have to play duel matches each time. :D

That's only 6 or 7 people. I see the dilemma.

I can be a free agent and if Big Time south will have me, I am ready

Big Time South will just have to play duel matches each time or we could lend 'em BigTex for a weekend. :D

We can get 4 from Houston. 6-7 from DFW, there's the team we need. #HaveFaith

I'm thinking the final one will have to be region vs region. Maybe GA/FL vs TX and southwest

Back