Cobra PUMA Day - 2015 THP Holiday Cheer

I would love to wint the Cobra/Puma prize package because I already play their clubs and it would be great to round out the bag.

I would love to win this because I'm a huge Rickie Fowler fan and would love to play and dress like him! Plus that Driver is Bad A$$

I've always hit their woods well and wood love to win and continue with the new line...such wonderful clubs and company. This is the first year that one of their big dogs hasn't taken top spot. Looking good from club to feet. Will that change?

Last edited:
I'd like to win this because I haven't had a Puma or Cobra golf equipment/apparel in my bag or in my closet in years, and THIS would be a good start to have them again!

I want to win this Cobra Prize pack because, well just look at it! This stuff pops and I love bright colors. Thanks THP!

I want to win the Cobra/PUMA Prize Pack - I want to drive the ball long and look good doing it! I love me some Cobra driver!! Shoes and hat make the combo complete!!

I want to win the Cobra Prize Pack because I need to look good when I'm rocking the King LTD driver.

Great prize pack from cobra puma! Again as I already had the king driver I'll pass and let others have one shot better at winning. Good luck!

I want to win because I have no Cobra or Puma gear in my arsenal and that needs to change!

I want to win because I've actually never owned anything Cobra. I know Spivey is a big fan and that's enough of an endorsement for me.

I want to win this awesome package because not only am I in the need for new shoes, but I am in need for some style. Oh, and a new driver wouldn't be too shabby!

I want this prize pack! My favorite golf brand, favorite golf shoe brand, and I am dying to play with the new King Cobra Driver.

I want to win the Cobra PUMA prize pack because I want to be the KING of the course and I can be with these prizes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everyone I know, would love to win a new driver, hat and shoes, including me. good luck everyone.

I started out gaming King Cobra irons and driver and would be thrilled to win the Cobra Puma prize back and be sporting that awesome gear.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to win the cobra prize Pack because I've never played their equipment and it would be a great way to get to play it

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

I would like to win because I find the technology incredibly interesting and who wouldn't want a "space port" to see inside their driver???

And also Cobra has come a long way in regards to technology!

Thanks for the opportunity to enter THP!

While I've never owned their clubs, I love their clothes! I would like to win to have the clubs to match my clothes!

I would love to win the Puma Prize pack because the gear would go great with my Amp Cell irons that I am still using after all these years!

Good luck to all those that entered!

I'd love to win this prize pack as I'm a big fan Puma clothes, and that Cobra driver is wicked.

I want to win the Cobra Puma Prize Pack because the King LTD intrigues me, looks awesome, and needs to be in my bag.

Thank you CPG and THP for the opportunity!!

I want to win the Cobra PUMA Prize pack because the tech behind this driver really intrigues me and I want to see if it is LEGIT!

Thanks

Fantastic prize pack. I'm a Puma fan. Haven't had a Cobra club in my bag yet, but have always had interest in their offerings. Seem to fit my eye well.

Back