OGputtnfool

Reaction score
Handicap
Haven't played 18 for two weeks. I think the call is at about 14.3 after last update. My last 10 were much better the 10 before so I should be trending in the right direction.

Playing 72.2/131 today and about 6800 yards, I think. Haven't played there for a while. Best on this course from that tee is 87, I think.

Lincoln Park West black tee.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

85. Seize the day

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Change your predictions if you need to. Paired up with another single playing the whites.

68.5/113

I'll go 83

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

79. Beat that 80 monster my friend.

91. Had to be that guy

Sent from HTX

39/43

Putting killed me today. I feel like I didn't really hit any significant putts and I had three 3 putts. Ugh...

I hit 9 GIR (very, very good for me) and only had 1 birdie. I was +3 on the front and +8 on the back. Hit 3 fariways on front and none on back. Feel like I played much worse than the score shows. I guess that's a good thing.

I've officially reached the point in my life that I don't care what I shoot. I really don't. My oldest boy set a PB on Friday night and my middle boy had 10 feet for birdie on 18 to set his. He missed and tied.

(I'm only saying that because I suck!!! I totally suck!!! right now, once the slump ends I'll be back in it:))

Back