Oldest Club In Your Bag

The Ace of Clubs! ..... (a playing card)

My wife stuck it in my bag years ago for good luck and it has remained there ever since! No way will I ever remove it! The golf clubs in the bag can change, but the "Ace of Clubs" must always be in the bag!

Everything in the bag other than the driver and wedges are all the same....4 years old.
The rest? 1 year or less.

SC X5 Putter, about 6-8 months old and it's days are numbered. All the good putts have been used up it appears

Putter is about 5 years old and not going anywhere. Irons are @ 2 years old.

My Apex irons are currently the oldest clubs in the bag. Almost two years old...

Will have those in the bag for quite some time more, I suspect.

My oldest is my Nike VR 3 wood, although I think I will pull it out very soon.

My oldest is a Taylormade Superfast 3 wood. Its seen better days but I have a ton of confodence hitting it.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Almost every club in my bag has seen 2 seasons. My wedges have seen 4 I think. They're being switched out right now though

the oldest club in my bag is now my irons that i purchased from a thp'er back in march. wow, thanks thp

I can't recall what year my irons were released, but it's either the Adams GT500s or the TaylorMade Dual Rescue 4 hybrid

My SeeMore FGP is my only putter and is over 2 years old. Everything else is around 7-8 months old.

Taylormade R9 Supertri driver go back to it from time to time and its in the bag now and serving me well...

My Bridgestone J40 DPC irons are the oldest clubs in my bag. I just did a quick search and until now I didn't actually realize how old they are.

Adams Speedline 12 3 wood is the oldest. Hit it pretty well and love the way it addresses the ball. Dont plan on making a change any time soon.

Ping G15 4w or K15 driver. Got them around the same time in Feb - Mar 2010.

Irons....15 years old and wedges about 7 years old.

A young looking 1978 Persimmion driver that I games every round this year . Original ping eye wedges ( red dot) (lob/sand wedge and wedge) ..

Still have some swings left in this fine equipment I carry. Like a good lady , once you have one hold on tight .
Holding on tight to my girl

It's usually my Vokey 60* from about a year ago unless I have my Odyssey 2-ball in the bag which is about 4 or 5 years old.

Oldest would be my Ping G5 irons released 2005 and I don't see them getting replaced anytime soon!

Up until this past fall I still had a MacGregor Jack Nicklaus CG1800 5 wood in my bag, close to 30 years old. It now resides in the club stand with it's driver and 3 wood brethren.

My TEE XCG3 16* hybrid. It's a 3 wood for me as I don't like fairway woods. It's my go to club for many situations. I think it was released in 2009-10. Haven't been able to knock it out of the bag. I'm going to give the ping g30 17* a serious look though.

Oldest Club In Your Bag

My TEE CB2 7 Wood. It is an absolute monster. Gets me out on any trouble that a Hybrid can and great out of the Fairway. Broke the shaft last summer and TEE replaced no questions. Love this shaft as well.
1625fb8f3cdc1e8ef41ff4220b1d0232.jpg
4e133c9110b8f22a687b4a7f3286f5ab.jpg
7697e61417645381d7b48d2df0efa1a6.jpg

Tommy Armour Silver Scot putter the only putter I have ever owned 1984.

I have my original irons and woods from 1972. Wilson Pro Staffs. Persimmon woods and tiny teaspoon looking irons compared to todays irons.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Right now it's my Versa #7 putter. About two years old.

Sent from my LG-D850 using Tapatalk

Back