THP Regional Rivalry - Ohio vs Michigan - Sponsored By True Temper

Oh What's that? You're opponent just went one up on the second and smashed a draw around the blind corner. What is your next move, Michigan?

11208e6a26447f0bdccb241376d7bb2d.jpg

Well I'll be there I've already made plans, so whether I'm on the team or not I'll be there for support and great THP fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I dont know about Michigan, but my next move would be to pray that the sun might come out?

I dont know about Michigan, but my next move would be to pray that the sun might come out?

Filter game was strong for an early tee time. Windows OS with the non-filtered image was not.

Oh What's that? You're opponent just went one up on the second and smashed a draw around the blind corner. What is your next move, Michigan?

What, they aren't allowed to just drive the green like they always do?

I'm coming up and playing this one when the weather gets nice

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

The course looks amazing as usual for a THP event, should be fun to follow along

I'll just play me game. Its only the 3rd hole and only down 1, lots of golf left.

I'm coming up and playing this one when the weather gets nice

I'll be there to join you. Absolutely.

Wait for Jimmy to get in here with a few more photos. No one but TWO island par 3 greens. a par 5 that has a split fairway.. Ugh, I need to go back immediately.

I'll be there to join you. Absolutely.

Wait for Jimmy to get in here with a few more photos. No one but TWO island par 3 greens. a par 5 that has a split fairway.. Ugh, I need to go back immediately.
I don't have the other island par 3 anymore. I'd have to dig it out of the playing with THPers thread.

First Tee
a6d0b9808992b6af5c6b0b757006ff90.jpg

8ed42aa916493247f9a7aff1016de203.jpg

d5d55abc13015c560a1443207d5f9820.jpg

#NoFilterNeeded

Never played boulder but looks like an amazing course to settle a rivalry at!

I don't have the other island par 3 anymore. I'd have to dig it out of the playing with THPers thread.

First Tee
a6d0b9808992b6af5c6b0b757006ff90.jpg

#NoFilterNeeded

The first tee looks an awful lot like the approach to #2 hahahaha

Excited to hear this is at Boulder. I've only heard wonderful things. Chatting about this with Canadan is getting me excited for 2016 THP events.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Either way I have faith that some kind of west coast region has at least been discussed.

Yes it will stay at 8 vs 8.
There are multiple reasons for that, which we cannot divulge at this time....But with updates as we get closer, things will become more clear.

Can't divulge? Hmmmmmmm????? From what I've read here over the last month +, THP usually has something unique and positive in the works!

Back