Non Grandaddy ticket is going to the Cup. Can't wait until Thursday.

Either ticket would be so amazing. Any THP event would be stupid fun, but a #Grandaddy entry or Cup entry would be UNREAL!!

Sent from my SM-G925W8 using Tapatalk

Wow I got the willy wonka song playing in my head. I want that golden ticket!!

Oh no you didnt!!! That is some HUGE news and so much awesomeness.

Yea, I think I can work with this - Merry Christmas indeed!

What an opportunity!

I want a golden ticket like Charlie did to get in the chocolate factory!

I want the golden Grandaddy Ticket! I want everything that is means! I want 11months of build up! Running it back with my good friend and brother would be amazing! Can lightning struck twice for me? Who knows but I'll stand in the field with a golf club in the lightning Storm to find out.

Awesome to see the Golden Ticket is back this year!

Thursday will be something special!!

I can't stop thinking about this ticket!

Dan, I want to be there with you in Cali! I'll bring poutine, ketchup chips, maple syrup and Canadian beer

I want the golden Grandaddy Ticket! I want everything that is means! I want 11months of build up! Running it back with my good friend and brother would be amazing! Can lightning struck twice for me? Who knows but I'll stand in the field with a golf club in the lightning Storm to find out.
Lightening_Caddyshack2.gif

I think people are fired up about this :) two more days!!!

Is there anyone that wouldn't use the Golden Ticket on the Grandaddy? Doesn't seem like that would be the case, unless the dates don't work for them OR they are a much bigger fan of another company that is running an event.

I'm ready to make #THPGoldenTicket trend

Is there anyone that wouldn't use the Golden Ticket on the Grandaddy? Doesn't seem like that would be the case, unless the dates don't work for them OR they are a much bigger fan of another company that is running an event.

I think it would be hard for any THPer to not go to the granddaddy, with being about to plan close to a year in advanced I would think most would take that amazing opportunity

Having so recently been through everything that #TheGrandaddy is I would not use it on #TheGrandaddy, but I can guarantee it would be really hard not to use it on the next best event with the most ZooCrew members at it! They, like the rest of us here, really know how to have a great time while golfing! But the calendar would reign supreme under any circumstances.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't stop thinking about this ticket!

Dan, I want to be there with you in Cali! I'll bring poutine, ketchup chips, maple syrup and Canadian beer

hahahaha could you imagine trying to take poutine through security at the airport?

hahahaha could you imagine trying to take poutine through security at the airport?

just have an extra one for the security guys and they will look the other way

This would be the best Christmas present I have ever gotten, if I can win one. I may just freak out.

Not sure how someone could handle knowing they made the Grandaddy and having to wait 12 months for the event!

Not sure how someone could handle knowing they made the Grandaddy and having to wait 12 months for the event!
I'm pretty sure thousands are willing to go through it :)

I'm very much looking forward to this!

I'm willing to endure the pain...!

I'm pretty sure thousands are willing to go through it :)
You got that right, and the captains know how to do it, as they've gone through it, we can always ask them for advice on how to pass the time!!!

Back