The Powerball and Mega Millions Wanna win it thread

Hahaha right?! Amanda wasn't really comprehending how much money we would get if we won either. "I'd just want a nice house on the beach"

yep. if invested correctly, either payment option should see you being a billionaire at the 30 year mark. That's nuts.

How about "I just want a nice house on four beaches" hahaha

We discussed potential living arrangements.. I think it'd be fun to change it up throughout the year. Community style living in FL during the winter, on the beach in the summer (near a course, naturally), and something a bit more reserved in the spring and fall.

Wonder what the kids would think about living in three houses each year.
I think the kids would get over it when they realized they'd be driving to school at 17 in a Lambo if they wanted lol

man thats just so much money. If i couldnt become a member at Hideaway i would find a course in the mountains to live on and build my own comfort stations

Hahaha right?! Amanda wasn't really comprehending how much money we would get if we won either. "I'd just want a nice house on the beach"

That could be one house of many. I'm thinking I'll have a couple vacation homes with that much cash. Maybe rent them out as time shares to some of my THP friends. Instead of little chocolates on the pillows, maybe a small stack of $50's or something.

That could be one house of many. I'm thinking I'll have a couple vacation homes with that much cash. Maybe rent them out as time shares to some of my THP friends. Instead of little chocolates on the pillows, maybe a small stack of $50's or something.
You're not kidding. You'd have to make an effort to actually try and spend all that money lol.

I think the kids would get over it when they realized they'd be driving to school at 17 in a Lambo if they wanted lol

haha no chance. I also asked wife what she would buy to drive and she didn't have a clue. I love that it's not even a consideration. I bet she'd get an audi SUV like she's wanted and be exceptionally happy.

Or flying in the family jet to Chicago for some deep dish pizza or Philly for some cheese steaks for dinner.

haha no chance. I also asked wife what she would buy to drive and she didn't have a clue. I love that it's not even a consideration. I bet she'd get an audi SUV like she's wanted and be exceptionally happy.
Cars would definitely be something I got into. Cars and I'd dive right back into the motorcycle scene for sure.

Or flying in the family jet to Chicago for some deep dish pizza or Philly for some cheese steaks for dinner.
I can see it now...living in Florida in the winter..."Hey Babe, I'm hungry for wings let's fly home to Buffalo to grab some pizza and wings and we'll eat it on the flight back home" on a random Thursday night lol

Cars would definitely be something I got into. Cars and I'd dive right back into the motorcycle scene for sure.

OMG the cars...so many cars...

Would you guys take it that far? The nicest clothes? Ridiculous trips? Your own plane?

I'm sure with 400 million in tow I'd sing a different tune, but it just doesn't sound like that much fun. Give me season tickets in a suite to something I love, a couple golf courses I adore, maintenance free living, and really good food... Not sure I'd need much more than that.

I'd probably even stay a staff writer as my 'real' job. It'd just be a touuuuuch more number heavy in the reviews hahaha #FlightScope #SimulatorExcellence

Honestly like knowing some of my close friends I know my life would end up like Entourage. During the good parts not the bad lol and a lot less women because Amanda would kill me and talk half lol which even after that I'm sure I could live just fine :alien:

Classic cars. And when the new cars needed oil changes or tires, just buy new. :alien2:

Because I'd be like

images

Classic cars. And when the new cars needed oil changes or tires, just buy new. :alien2:

Because I'd be like

images
If I win this power ball I may legally change my name to Billy Vegas lol

Would you guys take it that far? The nicest clothes? Ridiculous trips? Your own plane?

I'm sure with 400 million in tow I'd sing a different tune, but it just doesn't sound like that much fun. Give me season tickets in a suite to something I love, a couple golf courses I adore, maintenance free living, and really good food... Not sure I'd need much more than that.

I'd probably even stay a staff writer as my 'real' job. It'd just be a touuuuuch more number heavy in the reviews hahaha #FlightScope #SimulatorExcellence

Me and you both dude. an Ohio house. a Florida house. 2 or 3 cars at each and other than those splurges I'd just golf and travel. Sure it'd probably be a million or so off the bat, but then I'd basically be done. Although my golf club purchases would start looking Kang like haha

I don't think I'd change all that much. I'd be a member after whatever courses I want. I'd have some nice vehicles and nice houses. Outside of that. I'm still rocking the normal clothes I wear. I wouldn't go out and start wearing Gucci and Jimmy Choo and all that just because. Oh and I'd have a ridiculous room setup just for ping pong to smoke you.

I don't think I'd change all that much. I'd be a member after whatever courses I want. I'd have some nice vehicles and nice houses. Outside of that. I'm still rocking the normal clothes I wear. I wouldn't go out and start wearing Gucci and Jimmy Choo and all that just because. Oh and I'd have a ridiculous room setup just for ping pong to smoke you.

I don't even know what a Jimmy Choo is. Is he related to Mr Chow?

I'd quit my job immediately, that's for sure. But I'd find things to do to still work. There are lots of people out there that need help in so many varied ways, and having the freedom to do something the way I want to to accomplish it would be very rewarding I think. I'm 43 years old and I still don't know what my passion is outside of my family. Be nice to finally figure that out. After I set aside enough to make sure the needs of my family are met for this generation and the next.

I'd also be as involved in my kids' lives as is suitable. The gift of financial freedom to me means that I have the chance to enjoy their progress making their own way, instead of just catching pieces of it evenings and weekends.

I don't think we would move, we have a great house. I wouldn't worry about making the monthly payments at the golf club for sure! And I am sure we would take some great trips but nothing too extravagant. That's not who we are. Heck the first trip I'd probably take is to get the kids to Disney World!

Oh, and the days of doing dishes and laundry would be over! That's my one splurge.

I wouldn't quit my job. I'd feel a lot happier when I had a pain in the neck client though, cause I could tell them to piss off real quick haha.

Pay off the house, pay off our parents houses anonymously, invest 90% of it so our family tree is well taken care of, and then I'm probably going to play golf every day and let the real income be able to take care of that fee.

Only real fun purchase I'd have is buying a full bag of XXIO drivers, going over to Mike Dean's house, and setting the bag on fire and seeing what he does

Only real fun purchase I'd have is buying a full bag of XXIO drivers, going over to Mike Dean's house, and setting the bag on fire and seeing what he does

hmmm....would it be worth the burn to grab one? Guess we'd have to find out

I wouldn't quit my job. I'd feel a lot happier when I had a pain in the neck client though, cause I could tell them to piss off real quick haha.

Pay off the house, pay off our parents houses anonymously, invest 90% of it so our family tree is well taken care of, and then I'm probably going to play golf every day and let the real income be able to take care of that fee.

Knowing 441, he'd find a way to plan for your arrival and shove the X-Hot back in there at the last second.

I would buy me a nicer house, sub $1M and a few nicer cars but I wouldn't go too crazy. I'm not into fashion so my wrangler jeans and Kohl's shirts do me just fine.

I'd have tickets to the Browns and follow them city to city. I'd have a membership or two to a couple courses also.

Knowing 441, he'd find a way to plan for your arrival and shove the X-Hot back in there at the last second.

Ohio is cold, it would need some extra warmth haha

Back