What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've often pondered cash cover but don't see the point over a wallet. Seems like a better chance to lose money/cards.

I carry a card wallet and a money clip, think I will be going to a cash cover though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Just arrived and it's awesome!
59d3800b3177e8b0fb5074ed68b5a294.jpg
bbcad41fd68f405edb5a402e635e9327.jpg
This is late but I don't care...

Yes!!! I need that bag. love the Woode system and now I have to convince the wife I need a new bag....

Mine stay in pretty tight have been using one for probably the last 5 years or so. I dont even use the o ring either.

Same here. Switched to one this summer and will never go back to a wallet. I like that it's thin and still holds my DL & credit cards.

Hell just froze over. That's all I can say.

Jman getting a flightscope or trackman

Jman getting a flightscope or trackman

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Wait.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Not a high-roller like that, no way. Gimme until August, then Flightscope is a possibility. But nope..

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!

Wait.

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

Not a high-roller like that, no way. Gimme until August, then Flightscope is a possibility. But nope..

Scooter?

Booking a trip for my birthday next weekend at the Omni at Barton Creek in Austin. Playing the Crenshaw and Palmer courses. Might be able to sneak in one of the Fazio courses as well.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I feel like I should be able to add a FlightScope to my mortgage.

You cant and unfortunately a back yard putting green is the same I asked already. Unless of course you have the equity or the house appraises for way more. But for some reason a putting green doesn't add to the home value blew my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back