Calling all Carolinians

I wish I had all week off just Christmas eve, Christmas and the weekend

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

We start the year with 24 hours of personal holidays/floating holidays. They always have to be used before the end of the last pay period of the year, which happens to be Christmas Eve this year. I haven't used any of them because our schedule has been crazy this year, so I have to use 3 days before Thursday. I figured if I'm going to take 3 days off, I may as well take 8 hours leave time and make it the entire week.

We start the year with 24 hours of personal holidays/floating holidays. They always have to be used before the end of the last pay period of the year, which happens to be Christmas Eve this year. I haven't used any of them because our schedule has been crazy this year, so I have to use 3 days before Thursday. I figured if I'm going to take 3 days off, I may as well take 8 hours leave time and make it the entire week.
Well if you want to play golf early Christmas eve let me know my wife is working (understand if family stuff going on)

Well if you want to play golf early Christmas eve let me know my wife is working (understand if family stuff going on)

My wife is working as well, so that's a good possibility. I need a rematch with The Neuse one of these days.

Let me know I only live about 10 minutes from there now so I play there a good bit

Let's make it happen. If you book it, I'll be there.

He's the same age as I am ;). He is a good stick that is for sure. I think he may have even beat the old man last time out ;)

Lol I think he had 40 putts and beat me by two that little bugger! He's going to be excited.

Here is what I have for dormie thus far. I will call tomorrow are try and make some times. I am going to make it for 12. We currently have 11 so would be awesome if we can get one more. Also if I missed anyone (or cant count) let me know

Trout +1
Bolt
APegLegNinja
Good Stuff
Tbaker
Chet
IR13
Deuce
JohnBoyNC
Bullitt

Last edited:
Here is what I have for dormie thus far. I will call tomorrow are try and make some times. I am going to make it for 12. We currently have 11 so would be awesome if we can get one more. Also if I missed anyone (or cant count) let me know

Trout +1
Bolt
APegLegNinja
Good Stuff
Tbaker
Chet
IR13
Deuce
JonBoy
Bullitt

You can count me in.

Awesome so we are at 12 will be a great turnout to start the new year off

Trout +1
Bolt
APegLegNinja
Good Stuff
Tbaker
Chet
IR13
Deuce
JohnBoyNC
Bullitt
Matt E.

Now that's a great list. I think there's even a couple names of people that I haven't played a round with before. This is going to be a blast. I would say "Don't expect me to play well", but you guys have played rounds with me before, so that's not an issue, I never play well.......

Now that's a great list. I think there's even a couple names of people that I haven't played a round with before. This is going to be a blast. I would say "Don't expect me to play well", but you guys have played rounds with me before, so that's not an issue, I never play well.......
A good number of those guys I have yet to enjoy a round with. Very excited

I wish I had all week off just Christmas eve, Christmas and the weekend

I'm coming into town Wednesday. Just thought you'd like to know. Maybe we can meet up sometime. Staying at my in-laws up in Wake Forest.

I'll be there so I'll have the honor of having the high score ...

Alright everyone Dormie Club is good to go for January 3rd. Tee times will be 11:09,11:21 and 11:33 (they do 12 minutes between each time)
They have offered us a rate of $50 which is a good bit below even their winter rate. Can't wait to see everyone there.

If you guys get there before me the time is under Bolt

Last edited:
Nice! Thanks for setting it up.

Yeah, that's a great deal. Their winter rate is normally $75.

Alright everyone Dormie Club is good to go for January 3rd. Tee times will be 11:09,11:21 and 11:33 (they do 12 minutes between each time)
They have offered us a rate of $50 which is a good bit below even their winter rate. Can't wait to see everyone there.

Thanks Ron that's a great rate for that track.

Thanks for getting this going, Ron. Looking forward to seeing some old and new friends!

Are we doing carts or caddies?

​I was planning on walking.

Back