Secret Santa Gifts 2015

Wow, and THPers are continuing to kill it with the awesome generosity!

Wow, and THPers are continuing to kill it with the awesome generosity!
They really are, some of the latest gifts are beyond fantastic.

I'm loving all the THP gifts!

Just received my SS package and I have to say...some research was definitely done and wow way above and beyond! A nice little card, a dozen Titleist DT Trusoft, a Lions divot tool, an American flag Green sleeve, THP collapsible water bottle, a bottle cackalacky spice sauce AND a mouse pad and bag tag with photos from the 2014 Grandaddy! The mouse pad and bag tag are really over the top and I'm blown away.

a857673db53c27b01ed3c687aedab2d7.jpg

Thank you Secret Santa whoever you are!

That mousepad is a really nice touch.

I'm diggin' that THP Tumbler!

I use mine everyday, they are great! Lots of great gifts, the secret Santas were awesome this year.

Way to go Santa's!

Just got home from work to find my SS gift came in yesterday and that i got some awesome Callaway swag to go with my clubs. I will get a pic up before I head back to work this afternoon.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Looking forward to the pics TMax, anyone know how many folks have not posted their gifts?

c758a0f3cbc9d4d7c7716706888192cc.jpg
Got an awesome Callaway backpack/laptop bag, valuables pouch, and callaway tees. Also got a handwritten note that someone took some time to alternate colors on. I'm headed to gatlinburg thursday morning and the new bag will be making the trip with me. Thanks SS!

Looking forward to the pics TMax, anyone know how many folks have not posted their gifts?

Still waiting on mine to come in, but know it's en route. No biggie, though can't wait for it to come in!

c758a0f3cbc9d4d7c7716706888192cc.jpg
Got an awesome Callaway backpack/laptop bag, valuables pouch, and callaway tees. Also got a handwritten note that someone took some time to alternate colors on. I'm headed to gatlinburg thursday morning and the new bag will be making the trip with me. Thanks SS!

I love that pouch and the backpack is sweet too!

Awesome gifts in here lately! Great job SS's!

Nice TM, I have that backpack and love it.

Still waiting on mine to come in, but know it's en route. No biggie, though can't wait for it to come in!

Probably a couple days according to the tracking number buddy.

USPS and its Tracking app is garbage

96c11816a9a5df775cdd3566ff11c8db.jpg

39a397f3ca224accdeb486174cb59e8b.jpg

My Secret Santa killed it! The yeti koozie, the Scotty buckle, Nike wind breaker, snacks and Starbucks.

The real hero are these chips though. They are half way gone!

Thanks SS!

Sent from my Verizon iPhone using Tapatalk

That is a really nice gift package Cdpkook, I know you will enjoy it, and fondly remember the chips, coffee & skittles lol.

My Secret Santa killed it! The yeti koozie, the Scotty buckle, Nike wind breaker, snacks and Starbucks.

Thanks SS!

chips and buckle might be the best i have seen yet! way to go SS!

Everyone has done an amazing job as SS. I love this thread.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

chips and buckle might be the best i have seen yet! way to go SS!

I never knew I like crab seasoning so much! Sneaks up on you a bit, but you just can't stop eating

Sweet haul TMax and cdKook!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Very impressive everybody, My hat is off to all you guy's that participated !

That buckle is amazing! Great swag there!

Thanks SS!

Skittles, yeti colster and Scotty Cameron...sweet haul and that nike pullover.

I'm at a loss for words. I honestly don't know what to say. Whoever you are Secret Santa. THANK YOU. I can't say how much I appreciate this gift. The generosity of this place is amazing.

ec5b45b6f6b75d05542b873a071815db.jpg

Wow this thread is amazing - great job all involved!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back