The Official 2015 NFL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
OBJ could have the best hands I've seen in football outside of Jerry Rice. Freaking glue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
And he is quick. Dude can flat out run

Haden on IR done for year only played 5 games due to a concussion? If i recall it was him diving at a guy and dudes ankle hit his helmet.. strange

No reason to bring him back during a lost season. Keep him healthy for next season. Head injuries are easier and easier to get once you have one

Just saw this item in a Peter King story on TheMMQB.com about Haden, makes complete sense now why he was put on IR:

Haden’s a great player, a cornerstone of the Browns. The fact that he’s still in the concussion protocol 44 days after leaving the field with what no one could know was a serious head injury has to tell everyone in the NFL that concussions are a complicated issue, and should be treated as such.

Whoa...

It's been 28 years since a quarterback from University of Alabama started and won a game in the NFL.

If you had to pick one WR to be on your team... who would it be?

Julio Jones and its not remotely close.
Across the middle, Julio
Deep, Julio
Button for 1st, Julio
Big and physical, Julio
Young, Julio

After that I still think Megatron. Then the list has the usual suspects of Dez, Odell, Green, Thomas, etc.

There are a lot of great WRs in the league right now.

So looks like the AFC South crown is coming down to a battle between TJ Yates and Charlie Whitehurst.... Maybe Houston actually gets a win. Typical season where draft position might not be any good to address QB needs the team has.

Whoa...

It's been 28 years since a quarterback from University of Alabama started and won a game in the NFL.

I saw that the 3 most recent Bama qbs are 0-11 in the league.

Across the middle, Julio
Deep, Julio
Button for 1st, Julio
Big and physical, Julio
Young, Julio

After that I still think Megatron. Then the list has the usual suspects of Dez, Odell, Green, Thomas, etc.
I think Dez does some amazing things, but do his droppsies alarm you?

So looks like the AFC South crown is coming down to a battle between TJ Yates and Charlie Whitehurst.... Maybe Houston actually gets a win. Typical season where draft position might not be any good to address QB needs the team has.

As a diehard Colts fan... I hope the Texans do win. I want a better draft pick!!!

AB. Got give him some love since he wasn't even mentioned yet.

Montee Ball heading to New England

Across the middle, Julio
Deep, Julio
Button for 1st, Julio
Big and physical, Julio
Young, Julio

Megatron with an even average offensive line would still do a ton of damage.

And yet the Jaguars could still theoretically win it, too. Crazy year. Two really bad divisions this season, which seems rare.

I like both uni's tonight. From far away, not so much, from up close I think they're both sweet. Looks like college teams though

Rams uniforms are terribbbbllllleeeee.

Am I watching Ketchup v Mustard?

Rams uniforms are terribbbbllllleeeee.

I agree with this and the Rams are my team. At least for the rest of this year...

Run the freaking football until they stop it

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Is ASJ even playing? Winston looks bad on the few throws thus far.

Keenum looks great. Geez.

This is pathetic

Run the freaking football until they stop it

Of course they wont do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back