Sport Court - Putting Green

rushamania

Reaction score
Handicap
11.9 GHIN
I've been meaning to post some pics of my outdoor putting green.

Sport Court out of Kansas City installed it. I didn't do a ton of "fact checking", but was told it's similar to what Dave Peltz has at his facility. It's been a ton of fun to practice on and also hang with the kids and friends. It's rolling at a 10.5, so the speed is nice. Not lightning fast, but not slow either. No issues since it was installed a few months ago.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449970993.799076.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449971009.354263.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1449971018.242202.jpg

That looks awesome I would love to have that, except indoors, since I winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sweet set up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Very nice. I would love to do a larger sport court set-up someday.

Very nice, I like the look.

Wow that is really cool! Would love to have one of those someday but I would have to have it indoors since well MI winter.

What something that size cost?

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Pretty cool! What's the size of it?

I've been meaning to post some pics of my outdoor putting green.

Sport Court out of Kansas City installed it. I didn't do a ton of "fact checking", but was told it's similar to what Dave Peltz has at his facility. It's been a ton of fun to practice on and also hang with the kids and friends. It's rolling at a 10.5, so the speed is nice. Not lightning fast, but not slow either. No issues since it was installed a few months ago.

View attachment 22824

View attachment 22825

View attachment 22826

that is really cool! I could see me doing this in my back yard. I wonder if you can get them heated to keep the snow melted off?

Awesome Rush! Might have to come over the next time I'm in town and give it a roll!

I'd really like something like that. Not sure what to do in the winter besides maybe put some kind of cover on it.

That is very nice. It would be great to have something like that.

Awesome! I have plans with my backyard, including a bunker. I have been having crazy thoughts of a real green. This looks a good way to go though.

That is very freaking cool. One day when I own a house I am going to do something like that.

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, much appreciated.

My cost was $4200 for the whole setup.

I'll have to do some measurements to get the exact size to respond appropriately.

We just built our house and this "area" begged for a putting green , so I made it "fit".

I had a local company pour the concrete slab underneath, which saved me some money. I worked with Sport Court and my builder (best golfer I know) to get the undulation done right. There are downhill, uphill, straight, and breaking putts so it's a blast.

Sport Court had to come back after a few months of "weathering" and get the speed faster. I can't tell too much of a difference though.

The pics I took were at night, so I'll post some better ones up. I had a light installed right over the green with a dimmer so I can practice (play/mess around) at night, which is cool.

If you're ever in ol' Manhattan, KS, stop by and we will chug some brew!

Thanks for all the kind words everyone, much appreciated.

My cost was $4200 for the whole setup.

I'll have to do some measurements to get the exact size to respond appropriately.

We just built our house and this "area" begged for a putting green , so I made it "fit".

I had a local company pour the concrete slab underneath, which saved me some money. I worked with Sport Court and my builder (best golfer I know) to get the undulation done right. There are downhill, uphill, straight, and breaking putts so it's a blast.

Sport Court had to come back after a few months of "weathering" and get the speed faster. I can't tell too much of a difference though.

The pics I took were at night, so I'll post some better ones up. I had a light installed right over the green with a dimmer so I can practice (play/mess around) at night, which is cool.

If you're ever in ol' Manhattan, KS, stop by and we will chug some brew!

I'm about 10 minutes from heading to Manhattan for the weekend. My In Laws rented a huge house out west of town so we (entire family) could all spend Christmas together. Sooooo, might have to look you up if things get REALLY boring! lol

Ha nice. I'm on the west side as well.

1230 tee time at Manhattan Country Club on Sunday.

You should join us!

^
This is a great community.

That is sweet!

Yo Rush that is a sweet setup. I would love something like that outside. I bought something a few years ago from https://proputtsystems.com/ and it has served me fairly well. It is the 12' x 6' model. The course I used to play at was putting down new turf on the putt-putt course so I use that as fringe. Along with my new Edel, this should have me in prime putting shape by spring.

Back