Brucem609

Rum Afficianado
Reaction score
Handicap
What type of bag do you hold your prized sticks in?
We spend nearly $1000+ and then cheap out on a bag, what type, brand you use

Currently using my Bridgestone Staff bag, love it.

Callaway Staff bag.

1f86b966f32394f0c0ad1915d5865c72.jpg

Sun Mountain C-130 2017 model

Ogio stand bag for me this year.

I am Loving my Cobra Ultra Light Cart Bag that I got in the MC.

It has plenty of space and a Insulated cooler pocket.
909264-02.jpg
qic2ChFBZU3QSP1c9

Got a Jones Original and a Scotty Cameron Sunday Bag.

Titleist staff bag.

I have a Callaway Chev stand bag for normal use. Special occasions, charity scrambles and such, I pull out a Callaway Open Championship staff bag from 2014, courtesy the Morgan Cup. It's something of a conversation starter.

I use a push cart when I play, so the Ogio Cirrus bag that I got from last years THP championship is usually holding my clubs.

Most often I ride, and for that use a 9" or 9.5" hard sided staff bag (traditional 6 divider top).
About 20% of the time I walk and use a push cart, for which a hard sided staff bag is a bit heavy and too large.
Most of the "cart bags" I see advertised for sale are 14 divider top styles, which I do not like.
If anybody here knows of an 8.5" or 9" top cart bag with only 5 or 6 dividers at the top, please let me know because I would like to buy one.

Currently: Scotty Cameron Black Paint Splash Stand Bag (Sun Mountain, 1 of 50, 2010)

The bag is worth more than all of my clubs (save for my putter)

Currently using my Bridgestone Staff bag, love it.

I was wondering who had that bag this weekend in the gathering photos. Nice man

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Love it!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I have a sun mountain C-130 cart bag, and a sun mountain 4.5 stand bag for when I walk. Both are absolutely fantastic for what they are intending to do.

Bennington QO14.

I bought the rainproof version and that was a mistake. Never liked the plasticky feel to it from the start and my concerns over durability proved warranted as two pockets have ripped at the zipper's stitching.

I still use it though as I love the top and the rest is fine as to form and basic function.

I'll give Bennington one more shot as I truly love the Quiet Organizer system but this bag lasted barely 20 rounds before the first defect (over a year though as play was interrupted by a serious back injury). That's entirely unacceptable.

Ogio Silencer

Ping Traverse. Love the cooler pocket.

Attachments

• 1B784DC9-8E86-4DF2-8FF8-0EB746637E8A.jpeg
    1B784DC9-8E86-4DF2-8FF8-0EB746637E8A.jpeg
    701.2 KB · Views: 0
I currently use an old Sun Mountain three5, but I will get a new one as soon as I can

My Sun Mountain C-130 bag is one of my favorite golf purchases ever. Perfect cart bag.

Sun Mountain Four5 2015, I think. Love the colors, love the top, I won't get another bag besides it or a Callaway Fusion 14 from now on.

Either a Ping 4 Series or Sun Mountain X-1

Ping currently in pole position as it is lighter, and it's currently really hot over here, and even on a trolley it makes a difference over 18 hilly holes.

Callaway Org14

Love everything about this bag!

callaway-org-14-bag-4.jpg

Still using the Cleveland stand bag I received at the Game Changer event earlier this year, for the most part. The bag has many compartments and it's built very intuitively so that all of the items I use on the course can be reached easily and quickly. It's a bit on the heavier side so if I'm not using my push cart or a cart then I'll roll with the Sun Mountain 3.5 to carry. Love the looks of this bag too as I got it in a sweet Red, White, and Blue combo.

Back